Yes, a lot.
66 48%
Yes, but not a lot.
43 31%
Sorta, not really.
15 11%
Not very much.
8 6%
None at all. I hate touching my significant other. Ew.
5 4%
Voters: 137.
Page 1 of 2
When you're in a relationship, are you very physical? What I mean is, do you rely on physical support a lot? Such as holding hands, just touching, kissing, hugging, sex, etc.

Myself, I am a very physical person. It's a very important role in a relationship. Just because I'm not very emotional, I show my feelings through touch so to speak.
Are you?
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
It's not a dependency. Especially since my girlfriend lives on the other side of the Atlantic from me. I've always been better with words than being touchy feely. I don't even see sex as in the top 5 most important factors of a relationship.

EDIT:

Quote by StewieSwan
Yeah, I love to cuddle and stuff. Suck it.

Should that be a comma in there ^ ?
Quote by StewieSwan
Yeah, I love to cuddle and stuff. Suck it.

Same here. I absolutely love it.
Quote by DonGlover

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
I love contact
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
No. I'm pretty sheepish when it comes to physical things, but I'm comfortable with expressing my emotions otherwise.
Quote by due 07
No. I'm pretty sheepish when it comes to physical things, but I'm comfortable with expressing my emotions otherwise.

You are the complete opposite of me.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Yeah, I love to fuuck in public, hold hands and all that shiit.
Yes, I love being all up in my wife's shit
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Physical contact is a necessity in a relationship for me.
One of the main reasons me and my ex broke up was that after being together for 2 months, she "wasn't ready" to kiss. Just barely a peck.
Didn't even feel like a relationship to me. I'm not the "I'm going to get a girlfriend just so I can have sex with her" guy, but physical intimacy is very important.

Cuddling is awesome.
Last edited by Disturbed_EMG at Aug 16, 2011,
I imagine I would be.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by epiless
I like sex quite a bit but out in public the most ill do is hold hands and give a quick peck

Yeah, same here. I can't stand extreme PDA. Some people go a little over board.
Quote by skylerjames13
When you're in a relationship, are you very physical? What I mean is, do you rely on physical support a lot? Such as holding hands, just touching, kissing, hugging, sex, etc.

Myself, I am a very physical person. It's a very important role in a relationship. Just because I'm not very emotional, I show my feelings through touch so to speak.
Are you?

I'm the exact same. Not very emotional so I like to show my feelings through actions.
I like being physical. It's not the focal point, but it's supposed to be a thing that you can do while in a relationship. I haven't gotten too far physically (virgin) but I enjoy making out and cuddling and stuff. Cuddling is boss.
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
Quote by Weaponized
I think most couples are at first, but become less so as time goes on.

My girlfriend and I have been together for 10 months now, and we've only gotten more physical.

Maybe it's not long enough for your logic to work.
Quote by DonGlover

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
unf unf unf unf unf unf unf

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Disturbed_EMG
One of the main reasons me and my ex broke up was that after being together for 2 months, she "wasn't ready" to kiss.

What the fuck?
Check out my band Disturbed
I'm a bit in-between; I don't like holding hands, not cause I'm embarrassed by whomever I'm with, but I like to have 100% control of my hands at any given point in time. But I LOVE spooning. It's my hidden passion.
Rojam's new and improved band!!!!

Listen a little bit, we DON'T suck!
As long as I'm not in public, i love to cuddle and shit. But in public the most i like is holding hands. I'm not big on PDA.
And also, to me, sex is not important in a relationship, unless you've had sex with the person. Then it becomes important. If that makes sense.
To an extreme, almost unhealthy extent. I have to make conscious effort not to touch someone all over, or worse, when I like them and I'm nearby. Probably all the girls I've been with has found it overwhelming, so I have to restrain myself most of the time. I usually let it all out during sex though, so I manage.

On the other hand, I absofuckinglutely cannot take when people I don't know, or god forbid, don't like, touch me. It aggravates me to no end. When people bump into me on the street I have to double take myself as to not yell something most profane at them.

Feels weird man.
I'm a cuddler. Also, if we're dating, we're screwing. I'm too young to not be getting laid shamelessly.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Yes, i like to cuddle. so many manly dudes here. the masculinity is so overwhelming. good to see we're not pussybitches and can admit we like cuddling with the ladies.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Cuddling is the best. I wouldn't say i'm physical, especially in public. But in private I dig cuddling, holding hands, etc.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
For the first maybe month or so. after that my desire to be goes out the window
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
I'm with some (or was it one?) of the posters of this thread. While sex is definitely not the most important thing in the relationship, it, along with other forms physical affection are very necesarry in a relationshit... I mean, relationship.

I aboslutely need to kiss the (un)lucky girl though. It's one of my favorite things.
The clock strikes midnight
When tomorrow and today collide
The moon is at its highest
And the twilight seems fitting
For in these moments
The light at the end of the world
Shines like a thousand suns....

Victor Gutierrez
Must resist domestic violence joke
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Well, I'm more cuddly than your typical hardcore badass. Comes with being a hardcore badass and a romantic though, I'm afraid. I really am the whole package
My God, it's full of stars!
I am, except for this:
Quote by Våd Hamster

On the other hand, I absofuckinglutely cannot take when people I don't know, or god forbid, don't like, touch me. It aggravates me to no end. When people bump into me on the street I have to double take myself as to not yell something most profane at them.
cat
Quote by Eric_Fail
Must resist domestic violence joke

Can't believe i just laughed at one of your posts.

OT: My girlfriend and I are very physical, but only when we're not in public. In public we keep to a minimum of holding hands and hugging.
Sail upon the open skies
I guess I am. I'm not huge into PDA, I actually almost dislike it. I have no problem with holding hands n little kisses in public but I'm not trying to grope my partner in public. In private, I enjoy sex n shit of that nature But I'm not completely reliant on it.

If that answers your question
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Nah, I more prefer when people use words to show affection to me. Personally though, when I want to show affection to others, I always end up showing affection through (non-materialistic) gifts.

I DO love sex though.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Should that be a comma in there ^ ?

His punctuation is flawless.
Page 1 of 2