i am new to modding and was wondering what woudl be the best thing for me to do to my amp to improve it.i guess what i mean what is the most popular mod for this amp.oh it is a comb o model.
Quote by jigman586
i am new to modding and was wondering what woudl be the best thing for me to do to my amp to improve it.i guess what i mean what is the most popular mod for this amp.oh it is a comb o model.

I think the most popular mod is putting a tonestack in (Treble Mid Bass) I've got a few sketches and stuff drawn up I'll post when I get home from work
Epiphone Les Paul Plus Top
Jet City JCA5212RC (SLO Modded)
Ibanez WD7 Wah
Mad Professor Sweet Honey Overdrive
TC Electronic Flashback Triple Delay
TC Electronic Trinity Reverb
Yeh... About that...

You may have to wait a little longer... Got home from work late, my baby daughter was in a foul mood and I spent all evening calming her down, played a few chords after she went to sleep to unwind and went to sleep myself, and guess what... Time for work again >.< at least this is gonna pay for my own VHT upgrades
Epiphone Les Paul Plus Top
Jet City JCA5212RC (SLO Modded)
Ibanez WD7 Wah
Mad Professor Sweet Honey Overdrive
TC Electronic Flashback Triple Delay
TC Electronic Trinity Reverb
what is there to improve? i can't really give you a suggestion, since i don't have the amp and i don't know what you want. as an amp builder, i want YOUR opinion about what the amp should do for you and what it shouldn't do. like...

-having more versatility?
-brighter
-less compressed sound

etc.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by ECistheBest
what is there to improve? i can't really give you a suggestion, since i don't have the amp and i don't know what you want. as an amp builder, i want YOUR opinion about what the amp should do for you and what it shouldn't do. like...

-having more versatility?
-brighter
-less compressed sound

etc.

i would like to try and brighten it up.make it a little more versatile.