Picked up a Electro Harmonix Instant Replay 1 second sampler from a thrift store this week, $20. I had no idea if it was good, texted my buddy he looked it up and told me the going prices, only 2 one ebay, one $350, the other $450. Naturally I got it, and after research, I've found these things are RARE. It works amazing, and i also have the trigger pad for it.

Now I know that those guys on eBay aren't gonna get $450 for it, but realistically, how much is it worth?

I don't plan on selling it, just because I'll never see one again, and it is sweet

A little history, this is one of the first sampler/looper pedals made back in 1980, when the concept first started. It may be only one second, but you can get some sweet sounds when you use the pitch shifter, even make it sound like a bass!

This is pretty much a show off thread please comment what you know about this beauty!
Pics?

And I really like the sound of the eh phaser. I have one on my rp and it sounds so cool.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Trololol that's a pic off the internet. -looks at the watermark crap at the bottom right corner and trolls cousin-
Hi random people
Quote by NorthAfrican38
Trololol that's a pic off the internet. -looks at the watermark crap at the bottom right corner and trolls cousin-
Yes it is a stock pic, mine is much better condition, and I will put a pic of mine tomorrow if need be.

you troll you.
Don't be surprised of those ebay ones go for that price, or more.
Being that they are so rare, it may be a collectors item to some people.