As the title states ... my/GF / girl im dating /whatever we are is turning 21 in august ! She honestly is the best girl I have ever dated in my life Ive known her since i was like 19 and we started dating october 2009 she stood by my side thru having a crazy Ex-GF pregnant with my kid and then my daughter passing away when she was born (really ****ed me up mentally) which lead to my GF dealing with alot of my **** (depression, anxiety, ETC; ) ) she also gets me really awesome gifts for bdays xmas etc; She like music very much,i found her guitar is so old.I want to get a new one for her. Has anyone of u have experience with this electric Guitar?I am not familiar with it.what do u think about it? Give me some advice. I need suggestions like $300 max
I don't see how this is an add bot. But from the looks of it, it's a pretty crappy guitar. I'd look into just a simple Squier strat, or something, You can pick up one of the Squier starter packs for around that price...I hate to recommend them because they aren't the best, but for a beginner they are great.
Quote by ethan_hanus
I don't see how this is an add bot. But from the looks of it, it's a pretty crappy guitar. I'd look into just a simple Squier strat, or something, You can pick up one of the Squier starter packs for around that price...I hate to recommend them because they aren't the best, but for a beginner they are great.

Link to a random chinese wholesaler isn't enough?
The bots. They're getting smarter... Oh noes!
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
I've seen this link before. It gets a very poor WOT rating.

Why can't we make an exception to the rules and raid this "dealstudio"?
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.