Anyone seen these before? I can't find anything about the Stagecaster online, just the StageMASTER, which looks worse.

I was thinking about maybe picking this up, and then blocking the trem.

http://cgi.ebay.com/MINT-Fender-Squier-Stagecaster-Electric-Guitar-/370532154601?pt=Guitar&hash=item56456ffce9#ht_3856wt_1270

What do you think of it? Looks pretty nice, but whomever had it last looks like they were an absolute dipshit.

Oh, and don't say anything about it being a Squier and to stay away from it. I modded out my Bullet Strat that I got for free, and I have recently fallen in love with it.
I'd Jump on it
Quote by punk_rules_1997

Hi, I am looking for an amp setting close to the sound of bands like Black Veil Brides.

Quote by Eppicurt

Set everything to 12 o'clock.

Go from there.

lol

Jackson WRMG
Peavey Valveking 112
Pod HD300

Will buy guitars & guitar parts
PM me for info
One of my nieghbors has a stagemaster. It's a sick guitar. I would grab it in a heartbeat.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
the top part of the locking nut and the screws that hold them on are indeed missing. the guitar itself is only just ok. for the money you may be able to find a better deal on a used ibanez or if you dont want the trem a guitar without one. buying a guitar with a floyd and then not using it is a waste and more trouble than you you should bother with.
Block the trem, get locking tuners or a replacement for the missing top part of the locking nut, swap pickups if you please.

You could potentially turn this into a brown EVH guitar. A Turdenstein. Might as well Jump.