Hey everyone, I have an RGR420EX Ibanez and, I think it's the intonation, but there is a lot of buzzing around the frets (10 through 15) on the high E, it has an Edge 3 tremolo system, if that helps at all.

Here's a clip so you know what I'm talking about.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/MattAnderson111/music/all/play1034921

Can anyone give me some tips on how to fix this?

EDIT: I've ruled out that it's the action since the strings do it even when I raise it high it still buzzes.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
Last edited by MattAnderson111 at Aug 17, 2011,
Well some frets might be higher than the others. This happens a lot when a guitar is exposed to different levels of heat and humidity. Look down the frets on your guitar and see if one of them sticks out or is uneven. Even if you raise the action a decent bit, there can still be a problem. Sometimes you can replace the fret or move it a bit. I don't know how to do that. I'd take it to someone who knows how to fix a guitar and see what he says.
I have to bring it to the shop to get restrung and cleaned up anyway, it's long overdue, I was just wondering if there was a way to fix it on my own, and no, I don't see any part of it sticking out.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
Sounds like it could do with a fret dressing or re-fret. This might be due to heavy playing of open chords compare with little playing at the dusty end. The way to check is to use a small engineering square and run the blade up the fretboard to see if the frets are all level with each other.