Basically what the title says, somehow we've got a gig in a month and we need another 20 - 30 songs to cover. Got a chick singer but she's pretty good with some male songs, standard tuned songs would also be amazing.
Any contribution would be so goddamn good
^Yeah I don't think that's good music for entertaining a room full of lame drunks, but it's definitely cool to my ears.
Reminds me of Maps and Atlases, but I'm sure you knew that.
I don't know what style but try some led zeppelin that would be sick like
The Ocean

HeartBreaker
Quote by Four-Sticks
^Yeah I don't think that's good music for entertaining a room full of lame drunks, but it's definitely cool to my ears.
Reminds me of Maps and Atlases, but I'm sure you knew that.

Love Maps and Atlases, I went to the release show for Perch Patchwork.
i think dragonforce stuff would sound pretty cool with a female singer.

She's so pretty in her casts
The prettiest thing I've ever seen
I only get to hold her when she's injured
I only get to kiss her where she's sore
Seven Nation Army is both easy to play, and awesome, especially if the guitarist uses a slide for the solo.

If you guys are more advanced, Led Zeppelin would work great. A girl would sound fine with that, and people will recognize the songs. Black Dog, maybe, or Kashmir? Heck, even Rock and Roll would sound pretty great as a cover.

I wouldn't exclusively cover bands with female singers. Kinda limits yourself.
Most songs that were originally done with a guy singer can be done great with a chick singer (generally not the other way around). And like the guy above said, don't limit yourself exclusively to Evanescence, Flyleaf, Lacuna Coil etc.. Personally I've always wanted to hear how Chevelle would sound with a chick.
Quote by Jackal58
I eat dead meat all the time. You don't have to chase it around your plate and it doesn't try to peck your eyes out.

It Happens.

My Gear:

-Custom Fender MIM Black Strat
-Mesa/Boogie Rect-O-Verb
-Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Good covers with nice songs in it and I like all of them .Recently , I was at the conversation for the same.