Page 1 of 2
Title says it all. What do you need or really want right at this moment?

I need food, and I really want the Creature Day 8 thread to be here, I'm hopelessly addicted to finding out the adventure of Thrusty.
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
A poo.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I need Benadryl. I've had a cough all day that prevented me from going to a party I should be at right now.

I want to sleep but I need to study first.
cat
Money for guitar gear.
My Volumes pre-order (which due to shipping, I probably won't get for about a month after the album comes out... ).
Also quite a few albums from various other bands.
And I really don't want it to rain this weekend.
A permanent employment, generating a substantial income is what I need. I've been looking for the last year though

I'd like to go to University. But I've missed this year's application deadline, and next year costs are going to hit the sky.
Need: beer
Want: Gibson SG Classic (and not the pansy little faded version)

EDIT: I said beer first...
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by JD2k9
To get laid.

+1
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
To skip to next Tuesday so I can go to ireland to visit one of my mates before he goes to Thailand for a year. Then after then skip to mid-September for my next year of University, and roger everything that can have a penis inside it
I'm honestly going to go mad if I don't get laid soon..

Shit hangs over me and every happy thought every day
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by JD2k9
To get laid.

This and true love.

But i'm happy enough with fapping for now.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR.

I almost have enough money. I can't wait!
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
A FW400 audio interface, either a Mac Mini or micro ATX Hackintosh build, and a rackmount. I need these things before next semester rolls around.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
physically, i'd like a fender strat, a MIDI keyboard, a 2tb external hardrive, Logic pro, a POD interface and a better Ibanez.

emotionally, a lot more.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Someone to be Jay with me on Halloween because I'm going as Silent Bob
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
More money, and good results tomorrow
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
car
2nd job
drugs
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by laid-to-waste
physically, i'd like a fender strat, a MIDI keyboard, a 2tb external hardrive, Logic pro, a POD interface and a better Ibanez.

emotionally, a lot more.

Digital Performer pwns Logic Pro. It's so good it'll even support you emotionally...

*shudders at the thought of 2 weeks ago dealing with Logic and trying to get it to video sync and tempo map properly*

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Digital Performer pwns Logic Pro. It's so good it'll even support you emotionally...

Why did I laugh at this?
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by cam_sampbell
Why did I laugh at this?

Because it's true!!

Piece of crap caused me so many problems and sleep loss with its way-to-automatic way of handling things. Then I finally went to do everything in DP so that I can just export the project to Logic and not have to deal with it. It is so much more logical, and it cuddles with me

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Need: My amp seriously needs a service, guitar saddles (Keep breaking strings and I've got a gig in 3 weeks), Money

Want: Whisky
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Want want want want want: Money for a new guitar. I'm watching my sale threads in a few forums like a hawk. It's kind of sad. Every time my email alerts me on the phone I get all excited that it's a private message for a purchase. But it ends up being dumb stuff like "this week at [this bar]. [such n such bands] are playing" arg!

need: a hug, everybody needs a hug!
Pussy.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Page 1 of 2