I have for sale a mint condition Gibson SG Classic. This is the real deal not the new "Faded" version. Selling because I'm in college and have a lot of bills. I bought it from guitarcenter for $1100. I'm asking for $650 shipped, local pickup in north nj gets a cheaper price. It only came with a gig bag, but I bought a gator hsc that I am including in the price. I have 100% positive feedback on ebay and other references.

WHY DO I HAVE NO MONEY!?! I have been looking high and low for a good quality one ever since I tried one in GC. Only guitar I'm really gasing for... unfortunately no one hires 15 year oldsin my town....which means im stuck for awhile. I've have been after that Pete Townshend Live at Leeds sound for awhile and this guitar did it perfectly. Way better than the cheap feeling 60's tribute SG. If I had money, that guitar would be in my hands. lol I saw your ad on Ebay awhile back, I remember the nasty looking carpet. Would you hold on to it for a year or so? What year is this one?
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
It's a 2006. It is a great guitar but I have to sell. I can't wait a year lol
Any interest in a trade for another guitar? I've got a literally mint 2010 LTD Eclipse Deluxe (Seymour Duncan JB/'59 set, Earvana nut, locking tuners, all factory) that I'm asking $650 for
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
Quote by unk0wn
It's a 2006. It is a great guitar but I have to sell. I can't wait a year lol

OK then... understandable. 2006, alright I've heard some of the new models changed the electronics and the don't sound the same.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
WHY DO I HAVE NO MONEY!?! I have been looking high and low for a good quality one ever since I tried one in GC. Only guitar I'm really gasing for... unfortunately no one hires 15 year oldsin my town....which means im stuck for awhile. QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat as you
unk0wn do you still have it?
Quote by JD Close