View poll results: eye dee kay
Neither one is cool
25 34%
Just do the car ad
3 4%
Make the gay ad
45 62%
Voters: 73.
My buddy and I want to put an ad for our (straight, homophobic) friend on Craigslist's men seeking men section including his phone number.
Another option we entertained was to make an ad selling some ridiculously expensive car for really cheap, saying he won the lottery and wants to make someone's dreams come true.

Would either one of these be too extreme? I'm really only concerned about the gay ad, but it would be so god damn hilarious.
American Circus
Like the White Stripes, RHCP, or Cage the Elephant? Check out mah band!
The gay ad sounds funny but it's not nice to give out your friend's personal information like that. He'll probably also get called by telemarketers and they are annoying.
The second one could get you in trouble for false advertising, and could upset other people. The first one seems fair game though.
¡sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ suɐılɐɹʇsnɐ ʎluo

E-married to danny the fish

Quote by Kensai
That's a purdy mouth you got there, zelestros. Why don't we make good use of that in other ways...
They are both funny but I wouldn't do the first one. Putting his personal info out there doesn't seem right.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by myevilside
The second one could get you in trouble for false advertising, and could upset other people. The first one seems fair game though.

yeah because gays aren't people.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
First one I like, it has the building of a great feel-good comedy film, in which he later accepts his homosexuality and everyone wins.

Second is stupid.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
yeah because gays aren't people.

this. it's one thing to mess with your friend, but not other people. though if you know someone who is gay that you could get to play along, that would be fine i guess.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by jimmyled
First one I like, it has the building of a great feel-good comedy film, in which he later accepts his homosexuality and everyone wins.

This^
Why don't you just kick his football into that grumpy blokes garden? Or delete his Pokemon save account? Or, if you're feeling really mean, plant a R rated DVD in his room and tell his mummy. Ooh she'd be mad!
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
do the gay ad. especially if he hates gays haha, the car one won't bug him as much. sure it'll still piss him off, but not as bad as a bunch of gays calling him at all hours of the day wanting to hook up...
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
Quote by StewieSwan
You're an asshole

Haven't you ever had to deal with homophobic slurs from someone before? It can seriously be a bit more than frustrating.

I like the idea of him being either secretly gay or getting a mouthful of abuse from a stranger over his homophobia. Seriously cool possibilities.
Last edited by Craigo at Aug 17, 2011,
Quote by Craigo
Haven't you ever had to deal with homophobic slurs from someone before? It can seriously be a bit more than frustrating.

I like the idea of him being either secretly gay or getting a mouthful of abuse from a stranger over his homophobia. Seriously cool possibilities.

No that was more because of him giving out the guy's personal information on craigslist without his consent.
Check out my band Disturbed
go on his phone and change all his friends' contacts to homosexual sex chats.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Don't do either of them. Giving out his # w/o permission in a way like that is shitty.

I say get some lady friends and drag him to a gay club without really telling him what's goin on.
Quote by BlackVoid

I say get some lady friends and drag him to a gay club without really telling him what's goin on.

The gay ad is the better of the two, but Blackvoid's idea would work even better.
Serious post: I'm not a homophobic person but I just honestly don't care about people who are because it's not my view or place to say what people want to believe in (or rather choose not to believe in). I wouldn't waste my time either on those adverts.

ts;drnew: don't be a jackass and try to change people. People do what they want and you making these adverts will make him even more homophobic than he allegedly is.

Joke post: Give him a kiss.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Aug 17, 2011,
Quote by Harmonius
Serious post: I'm not a homophobic person but I just honestly don't care about people who are because it's not my view or place to say what people want to believe in (or rather choose not to believe in). I wouldn't waste my time either on those adverts.

Off topic, but you actually sound like a dick here. 'I'm a straight person who doesn't care about homophobia because it doesn't effect me.' It seriously reads just like that.

I know you seriously don't mean it to, but it does. Homosexuals have to deal with homophobia. Other people's beliefs directly and indirectly have negative effects on non-heterosexual people. People's beliefs have consequences in the real world. To say 'I'm not homophobic but I don't care' sounds like you just don't give a fuck about problems which a distinct set of people may have.

It'd appear much less so if you were just apathetic, but you didn't appeal to apathy at all.
Last edited by Craigo at Aug 17, 2011,