Hello,

I'm looking for a good 4 or 5w tube amp. Budget is 200/250€ max. I will buy used so my budget is actually 180/200.

I wanted the Vox AC4TV but there aren't any on the used market where I live.

Genre : Rock/Pop Rock (The Strokes, Oasis, Interpol...)

Thanks!!
Jet City Piccovalve

Edit: I just realized the Piccovalve is a head and you would still need to buy the cab so it may be out of your price range. As much as I dislike reccommending it I think the HT-5 combo may be worth looking at in this case.
Last edited by guitarpatrick66 at Aug 17, 2011,
i'd get the vht special 6 over the fender champion... similar idea but more features etc. and bigger, better speaker. For less cash, too.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I have a Blackheart 5 Watt Lil Giant, which is a great little amp for record. It's a tube amplifier, and has two settings a 3 watt & 5 watt setting, and of course a volume/treble/bass/middle knobs. It retails for around €150.00, you should definitely check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUsH7XpV3cY
Quote by Dave_Mc
i'd get the vht special 6 over the fender champion... similar idea but more features etc. and bigger, better speaker. For less cash, too.

+1

Again.

Best 5ish watter ive played.
Quote by beckyjc
+1

Again.

Best 5ish watter ive played.

ditto (of the cheap ones, though i haven't tried them all)
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?