It don't matter which of your favorite online 0r on-and-offline rattailer you call, you're gonna get them both at once. Thanks to some selective and judicious use of data regarding potentially damaged goods which I'd purchased and been shipped, I managed to catch a guy "from" Musicians' Friend acting as the ****ered-package fixer for a Guitar.Com retailer offering to un****er my ****ered shipment from GC as though it were from MF. I hate being lied to, but worse, I hate being lied to badly.

"Competitive marketing" my shiny metal ass. Hidden incorporation tax write offs for the lesser retail spew-line.
....wut
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by drmcclainphd
It don't matter which of your favorite online 0r on-and-offline rattailer you call, you're gonna get them both at once. Thanks to some selective and judicious use of data regarding potentially damaged goods which I'd purchased and been shipped, I managed to catch a guy "from" Musicians' Friend acting as the ****ered-package fixer for a Guitar.Com retailer offering to un****er my ****ered shipment from GC as though it were from MF. I hate being lied to, but worse, I hate being lied to badly.

"Competitive marketing" my shiny metal ass. Hidden incorporation tax write offs for the lesser retail spew-line.

I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE