Page 1 of 3
This thread is dedicated to discussing everything related to Cracked.com; whether it's articles, videos, or photoplasty. If you find something on Cracked.com & would like to share post it here instead of making a new thread about it.

Cracked.com

Enjoy!
Order & Justice
Order Restored, Justice Served
Cracked is one of the greatest sites ever created by man. I approve of this thread +1000

I especially love articles like these:

10 Mind-Blowing Easter Eggs Hidden in Famous Albums

Awesome site.
I don't have the time to offer suggestions right now, but I had to come in and say that it is about time this thread happened, Cracked is an excellent site, and HIGH FIVES FOR EVERYBODY

Oh, I also did a email interview with Dan O'Brien about a year ago for one of my college classes. He's really humble for such a funny guy.

/bragging
Quote by DukeDeRox
Obviously you got this.
I'll usually start out reading an article or two; then it eventually turns into me spend hours on end reading articles.
Order & Justice
This thread should be about how awesome John Cheese is.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
I'll be eternally thankful to anyone that can find their article about the "UFO/whatever sightings that even non crazy people find creepy" (gist of it).

It had a video of these weird things flying around a satellite and yeah, can't seem to find it.

Oh, and After Hours is their best video series.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Seanbaby is my favorite cracked writer. He's very colorful with his metaphors, and he never fails to cause me to burst into tears of laughter.

EDIT: Here's one of his classics:

http://www.cracked.com/blog/4-romantic-books-to-disgust-annoy-your-lover/

Kodiak bears make awesome bandmates.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
Quote by Jesiff
Cracked is one of the greatest sites ever created by man. I approve of this thread +1000

Awesome site.

The Tool one and the Radiohead one are a mindf*ck, thge Alphex Twin one is f*cking creepy.

but that Monty Python one Oh my God.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Chris Bucholz is probably my favourite article writer, because it's so far off the wall compared to stuff that non-columnists write. Like for example, this gem that was posted yesterday
4 Tips for Properly Attacking Animals With A Bicycle Chain

Dan O'Brien has the best column by far, the "My Brief Time As _____." I've never laughed s hard in my life as I have at some of that material.

Also, the end of Agents of Cracked. What the **** was that?
Quote by Jesiff

Awesome site.

Aww man that article's cool as ****. I just listened to the pre-gap track on Fortress by PTH.
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
Quote by blake1221
I'll be eternally thankful to anyone that can find their article about the "UFO/whatever sightings that even non crazy people find creepy" (gist of it).

It had a video of these weird things flying around a satellite and yeah, can't seem to find it.

Oh, and After Hours is their best video series.

Is this what you're looking for?

http://www.cracked.com/article_18690_5-ufo-sightings-that-even-non-crazy-people-find-creepy.html
Order & Justice
Quote by Krieger91
The Tool one and the Radiohead one are a mindf*ck, thge Alphex Twin one is f*cking creepy.

but that Monty Python one Oh my God.

Both Radiohead ones are just jaw-dropping. It's insane to see how much work was put into an album... no, the whole goddamn career of the band. I'm not even that big a fan of them... Just little stuff like that gives me +1000 respect to 'em. I really hope more music articles like that will be made in the future, it's really interesting.
Cracked is my savour for when I have boring essays to write.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
I wish they'd stop trying to be funny (which they rarely are) and focus on being interesting.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
I wish they'd stop trying to be funny (which they rarely are) and focus on being interesting.

to be fair, is there anything you actually find funny?
Quote by beadhangingOne
Seanbaby is my favorite cracked writer. He's very colorful with his metaphors, and he never fails to cause me to burst into tears of laughter.

EDIT: Here's one of his classics:

http://www.cracked.com/blog/4-romantic-books-to-disgust-annoy-your-lover/

He's hilarious. I remember reading the "Rest Of The Crap" segment of EGM all the time as a kid. Funny shit.
This is the best thread in The Pit.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Quote by Assasaurus

Title wise yes, but they have a similar countdown including the video I described but I can't find it anywhere.

Quote by CoreysMonster
to be fair, is there anything you actually find funny?

Don't provoke him...
Last edited by blake1221 at Aug 17, 2011,
Quote by DaveM666
I love cracked, but I refuse to read, if I start reading that site now, It will be late tomorrow mornig before I kow it

It'll take you longer than that to catch up, man, there's 4 years worth of daily articles archived there. It's well worth it, though.

I think David Wong consistently writes some of the best, most informed, and most interesting articles on the site. For straight-up humor, I go for DOB and Brockway:

DOB's How I Spent Last Night According to Eyewitness Testimony

Brockway's Choose Your Own Drug-Fueled Misadventure
Quote by DukeDeRox
Obviously you got this.
Cracked is awesome!
"You have brains in your head,
You have feet in your shoes,
You can steer yourself,
any direction you choose,
You're on your own,
And you know what you know,
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

- Dr. Seuss
Quote by CoreysMonster
Christina H. is a horribly shitty writer and is only employed because of the thousands of white-knights who always tear anyone who dares offend their goddess Christina to pieces.

But everyone else that writes for Cracked is awesome.

http://www.cracked.com/article_19376_5-scientific-reasons-your-idea-happiness-wrong.html

5 scientific reasons your idea of happiness is wrong.

I think she's pretty funny. Her articles are generally interesting and her writing style is amusing.
Quote by blake1221
Title wise yes, but they have a similar countdown including the video I described but I can't find it anywhere.

Damn, I looked again & all I found was the same results.
Order & Justice
Thanks for trying hahaha. Have you seen the video? It's creepy as shit and I can't seem to find it on youtube.

It's almost as if...

the government took it down.
Quote by blake1221
Thanks for trying hahaha. Have you seen the video? It's creepy as shit and I can't seem to find it on youtube.

It's almost as if...

the government took it down.

No problem; no I haven't seen it but I'm interested in seeing it now.
Order & Justice
Page 1 of 3