Hey, I know i've already made a kind of similar threat to this one before. But this one is slightly different. I'm looking for a recommendation for and audio interface, costing between 50-100ish £ (British Pounds) I'm going to be using it to record both guitar AND vocals, so one with two mic ports AND/OR a guitar port. Seeing as I can record mic to amp style, and I can also use software and VST's if plugged through the guitar port. Thanks a lot!
Focusrite Saffire 6 or Line 6 UX-2. Both are a bit more than £100 (£130), but you won't get anything worthwhile for less than that.

/thread.
I use a Line 6 UX2, which fills your requirements and them some. It works great and I'm very happy with it, but it might be pushing your budget a little bit. Here's one on ebay you can buy:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Line-6-POD-Studio-UX2-USB-Farm-Reason-Guitar-Recording-/370534060172?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item56458d108c

$159.00 USD is just over 100 pounds, I think. It's well worth it though, and it's what I would recommend if you can get one.
Honestly, think the UX2 is just a tiny bit out of my price range, I have to buy things a pop filter, stands and cables, as well, so I'm probz best going for something a bit cheaper, like an m-audio, still a bit unsure though, I think the UX2 seems like a really good product, everywhere I go, people seem to say great things about it.
If you're buying these things locally at the same retailer, ask them if they can give it all to you in sort of a bundle deal, for a bit less so that you can afford it. I have quite a limited budget myself and I'm always looking for the best deal I can get, and often if you just ask many places will give you the deal because they want to make the money. Musiciansfriend bundles a lot of good stuff together, so if you're looking for all that and can buy online, I'd definitely check there.

I hope you can find what you're looking for! When it all works out well it's so much more fun recording.
Last edited by Gäz at Aug 17, 2011,
I have been singing the praises of the Saffire 6 USB for months, especially for what you want, best pres, hands down, also get one hell of a bundle with it. Check out Sweetwater, had it on sale for 169-179? The sound will blow ya away, had mine drivers in and hooked up recprding into Sonar 8.5 in 5 minutes(no exaggeration), as long as its not i3 or i5 processor, have to buy Root hub($20). Im running windows yx64, and have been happy! IMHO not a better interface in this or way above price class. Read a review from a professional recorder, and he compared(said it was better) than RMEs Babyface. But in the end your call, but I would strongly suggest it,good luck!
'10 Epiphone Les Paul Custom(Alp.Wht.)w/coil-tapping, PRS Paul Allender, Cort SJ-10 elec/acoust., Tradition(LP copy),Focusrite Saffire 6, JBL mon., Akai MPK25, Sonar 8.5.3 PE, Guitar Rig 4 Pro, HP dv6 DuoCore2, Windows 7 x64 .Sonar X1 PE
Well thanks everyone for the recommendations, went for the Line 6 UX1, got it quite cheap on ebay. Hopefully it works wonders!
P;ease let us know!
'10 Epiphone Les Paul Custom(Alp.Wht.)w/coil-tapping, PRS Paul Allender, Cort SJ-10 elec/acoust., Tradition(LP copy),Focusrite Saffire 6, JBL mon., Akai MPK25, Sonar 8.5.3 PE, Guitar Rig 4 Pro, HP dv6 DuoCore2, Windows 7 x64 .Sonar X1 PE