Hi guys,

It's my first post in here so take it easy on me!

I recently got a hold of EZ drummer and Abelton Live 8.

At the moment I've installed both, just waiting on some sort of drum samples to install in the Ableton library.

My question is this. How do I use EZ drummer with Ableton? When I installed ez drummer I'm not quite sure where it installed to. I tried using the search function on windows although I can't seem to find it. (I'm using windows 7 32 bit) I've read that it's not a stand alone program so you wouldn't have an icon of it's own for you to open.

Does EZ drummer need to be installed to a particular folder in order for you to open it and link it up via Ableton?

If one of you could explain how I could use EZ drummer on Ableton and be able to view it's user interface like so..

http://www.americanmusical.com/ItemImages/Large/50085.jpg

I would be very grateful. I'm sorry if I didn't explain things well enough. Let me know if you need any clarification.

Thanks.
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
I'm such a noob, never mind

What I'm meant to do is use it via cubase. I've got everything working. It's a work in progress so I guess it's gonna take me a while to get used to everything. Any recording tips for me are most welcome.

I'm planning on using podfarm with my friends ux2 for the time being until I can get some better modelling gear. Possibly the axe fx if I start saving!
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Don't worry about it, we've all been noobs at some point.

Some trolls would tell you learn2google, but they fail to realize that not everyone is capable of understanding throughout autonomous reading and need person to person guidelines.

If you need anything, don't hesitate to tell me. I am still on the journey to learning, but I can always help you out with problems I have already faced.