So when I 1st started playing guitar my friend was in his 2nd year of playing and he was going to get this epi les paul limited edition guitar that was alpine white with black and gold hardware. What made it so different about it that my friend liked was it came with seymour duncan invaders but they were custom to where they looked like all the pickups on most epis. My friend got a ibanez instead cause he wanted floyd rose but however im now in my 2nd year of playing and I want that epi but i cant find it any where i look. To be more helpful its price was $350 i beleive.
no idea, try ebay or sweetwater, musiciansfriend, etc. If all else fails, just buy one and slap some invaders in it, I would rather perfer putting some invaders in another guitar though, but, to each their own.
My Epiphone Les Paul Studio Deluxe fits the bill, except for the Seyomur Duncans. I had to put those in myself. Maybe i was used??? And someone else put them in themselves.
well i would like a epi but if spend $350 and still hav to spend like another $100 or so for the invaders i minus well just get something else with better pickups installed. I like invaders but i also have emgs in mind and blackouts
Quote by anthonyGD
well i would like a epi but if spend $350 and still hav to spend like another $100 or so for the invaders i minus well just get something else with better pickups installed.

That's what I'd do. I hear the Epi Prophecy might fit your bill, it's quite a bit extra but has some Gibson Dirty Fingers in it, but if your willing to spend $350 for the Epi, and $100 for the invaders, if you have your eye on that set up, and liked how it sound, for the extra cash, and since you already played it, you could be satisfied.