Everyone is probably getting sick of these threads and I've made sure not to make a million and one myself by spreading word through my sig but I need some insurance.

I've been in the top 20 all week long for the Staind guitar solo contest and voting closes in about 5 hours. I'm currently 16th place and could really use the pits help to keep me in the top 20..

Here is the link, I would really appreciate it if any of you would help me out with this..

My Entry

Thanks!
Someone already made a thread for the same contest, I believe we put him in the top 20. I'll vote for you too, though.

EDIT: Feel free to add me on Indaba too, I'm Nate C. the one that posted "UG FTW!!!"
you're a stone fox
Last edited by Saint78 at Aug 17, 2011,
Yea I believe I'm one of two UGers in the top 20 atm and one is just outside. Thank you very much, your a saint :P

EDIT: Will do man!
Quote by Jon777
Didn't you post basically the same thread yesterday?

That one was from 3 days ago and I was looking for critique on my entry not votes. Now I'm looking for votes.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
You now owe me...sexual favors.

One time I told a kid on my bus I'd pay him in sexual favors if he gave me his hat (I was joking of course) and he replied with "**** you!" in which my friend responded with, "Exactly" Sorry, I wanted to tell that story...

OT: Request accepted TS.
you're a stone fox
Quote by punkforlife93
Staind...

If you win you get a PRS guitar and a $10,000 shopping spree at GC. So yes, Staind.
you're a stone fox
@ punk

mhm.. thanks for your help..

Saint knows what's up, though I believe it's $1,000 not $10, 000.. That would be nuts
Last edited by Zeppelin Addict at Aug 17, 2011,
My thanks was sincere.. it was a free bump for me

Thanks to all of you who voted, I'm grateful for the support, officially finished in 15th.

Now to await the decision of the band which apparently won't come until September 13th...

Quote by Zeppelin Addict
My thanks was sincere.. it was a free bump for me

Thanks to all of you who voted, I'm grateful for the support, officially finished in 15th.

Now to await the decision of the band which apparently won't come until September 13th...

Yours was the best that I heard.
you're a stone fox
Oops, I voted too late I guess? But glad you made it I actually like your solo
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .