Hi,
I'm looking for a new amp for home practice so it can't be too loud I play music such as Avenged Sevenfold,System Of A Down and Slipknot,my guitar is a Schecter Synyster Standard and my budget is aprox £200.
I have been seriously considering the Orange Crush PiX 35LDX as it is looking very promising.

Thanks =)
Do you have any pedals?
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Quote by kutless999
Do you have any pedals?

I have a line 6 Pocket Pod and a GLX Overdrive OD-100
Can you play at loud volumes where you live?
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
There's a really cheap i've been seeing around here a lot. About €50 and 10 watts.

I've played a few of them but i can't remember the name, you get them with some guitars from Argos, but honestly the Distortion channel is perfect for what you play.

Really clear high ends with a little bit of bass, sounds great when its scooped a little.

My friend owns a Schecter C-1 Custom FR, plays A7X and Disturbed etc. and uses this amp. Its probably the best practice amp i've ever played (or the Blackstar Ht-5). :P

Sorry i can't remember the name.
Quote by kutless999
Can you play at loud volumes where you live?

I can play with my 10 watt amp set to 12 o'clock but that's about the max
ZT lunchbox. Throw some pedals in front of it. Get a bag for it and carry it anywhere. I have one, and for bedroom or travel use, its great. Surprisingly loud for its size, too.
PRS SC245
Various Strats
Polytone Mini Brute
Koch Studiotone XL
Quilter OD200, 101 Reverb and Mini
1958 National lap steel
Eastman El Rey 1
i'd say either a vypyr or ht5 - played both and do the job well

if you're new the vypyr has built in effects which are pretty good and easy to dial in
Vox DA5, its a beast. Only complaint is I can't get the built in Flanger to replicate Paul Gilbert's airplane flanger on Hurry Up