So you're talking to some one, small talk and stuff...

... all of a sudden, the other person asks you "How do I know your sane?"

What would you answer, Pit?

Personally, I'd have no fückin' clue what to say...

EDIT:
FÜCK! I was just taking a piss and then I noticed
"Wait a minute... it's called ""How do I know YOU'RE sane?""
FFFFUUUUUUU......
Last edited by G.Krizzel at Aug 17, 2011,
retort with 'how do i know YOU'RE sane?', look him deep in the eye, slap him because that was a retarded question and carry on in the sea of shitty hypotheticals.
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Say that if your behaviour doesn't lead them to believe otherwise, they must assume that you are.

It's only polite.
Did someone make you question your sanity?
It's ok; you can tell us.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Pfft I'm probably not, but a nigga got to get by some how right?
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
"Sure I am, just watch this."

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
I'd start eating bugs.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by MakinLattes
Ask the person for a pepsi.

This.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Logically, I think I'd punch him, take my pants off and start singing nursery rhymes to myself in a huddled up position whilst gurgling occasionally.
Run through the streets swinging a dead chicken above your head screaming "I am marmalade, I am marmalade".

Then come back and ask your question again.
If you have the "INSANE" stamp on your hand, you might be insane.
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Tell them you're not from Line 6.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I'd shit in my hands and start throwing it at them as I chant in a langauge they can't understand

85% of the time It works a 100% of the time
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Last edited by vicarious46 at Aug 17, 2011,
Surely by attempting to prove ones sanity, you are surely disproving it as there is no realy way to do so and a sane person should realise this.
Philosophical answer: Sanity is an assumption that individuals must make about each other in order to have a functional society. If we started to question fundamental things (other examples being whether or not others exist or are merely extensions of our imagination) like that, we'd starve to death gazing at our navels. Just as individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty, at least in a reasonable justice system (like most of the first world), so must individuals be presumed to be sane until they exhibit symptoms indicating the contrary. Some may desire to call that into question, but I say unto them: stfu and let's get back to business. Your best friend could be cheating with your girlfriend, but unless you have anything other than a paranoid delusion to suggest it, it probably isn't the case.

Probable answer: You don't.
Quote by SonOfPest
Its the Lydian mode; formed in Eastern Arabia when the Persians invaded England.

Quote by Blind In 1 Ear
try the sexolydian scale.
"The real question is not if an individual is sane, but rather what constitutes 'sanity'?
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
say "u dont"
Music is a universal language and it need not be translated, with it soul speaks to soul.
Quote by G.Krizzel
So you're talking to some one, small talk and stuff...

... all of a sudden, the other person asks you "How do I know your sane?"

What would you answer, Pit?
I partied with Jeffrey Dahmer two weeks before he was arrested for cannibalism. I created a time machine, went back and organized the most comical of Hitler's deeds. You would call them evil but I would call them everyday antics. But you are in luck, on any other day I would take the person who asked me this question, drive them in my trunk of dead human flesh to the ocean and leave them hanging off a pier with their genitals in their pharynx.

I've seen the Exorcist about 167 times and IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT. NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK?"
Last edited by AllJudasPriest at Aug 17, 2011,
I would tell them that i haven't found out that i am insane yet, so for now i am assuming that i am sane.

Then i would pull down my trousers and take a shit on the floor, then threaten to pluck their nostril hairs if they don't applaud what i have done.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Last edited by donender at Aug 18, 2011,
I'm not insane!! I'm not insane!! I'm not in-f*cking-saneeeee!!!!

doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-waaah-waaah-wah-wah-waaaahaahaha.
I would peel back the skin on his face. Than yell into the hole were his nose was "do you hear me?".
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.