Anyone heard of them? They're AMAZINGGGGGG! And one day I WILL get one, even if I have to save for my entire life. They custom make them for you, and I need a little advice. I'm a fingerstyle player, and I'm definitely looking for a smaller body, probably concert or grand concert, with a cutaway. And I know I want a BIG sound: lots of projection basically. I don't know a lot about wood types though...what do you guys think?
I know of the H-12 model only, I have never played them before though.
funny thing - i heard of them from lots of guys on agf like they were the holy grail of guitars. i've played several and didn't like 'em at all. i prefer goodalls, which have big rich sound, dripping with overtones. the goodall gc i played was fricking amazing. huss & dalton and santa cruz both make very good quality big voice guitars, too.

but if you really want your froggy, and you plan to get one custom made - lots of high end guitar stores have ready-made ones in stock - i suggest you talk to the luthiers at froggy bottom directly. they'll be able to guide you to what you want.

btw, my opinion - adirondack spruce makes amazingly projective tops, so worth looking into that.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
Quote by patticake
funny thing - i heard of them from lots of guys on agf like they were the holy grail of guitars. i've played several and didn't like 'em at all. i prefer goodalls, which have big rich sound, dripping with overtones. the goodall gc i played was fricking amazing. huss & dalton and santa cruz both make very good quality big voice guitars, too.

but if you really want your froggy, and you plan to get one custom made - lots of high end guitar stores have ready-made ones in stock - i suggest you talk to the luthiers at froggy bottom directly. they'll be able to guide you to what you want.

btw, my opinion - adirondack spruce makes amazingly projective tops, so worth looking into that.

thanks all I know is the few that I've played have been really great, very even tone