I've had electrics since I have been playing and I have the urge to branch out a bit more, so do you guys know any sites that have the best prices on acoustic guitars?
Before you buy just because of an urge, you should try some out at a shop. Electrics and acoustic have much different feel, and sound. Acoustics also tend to be more stressful on the hands and fingers.

You would probably get the best deal by searching craigslist. They tend to have a lot of beginner guitars that people who give up just want to get rid of. If you're budget is high and you're just looking for a good deal, I like larrivee guitars, although I rarely see them for less than full price...maybe eBay?
id suggest a no name acoustic,not the cheapest u can find but on the lower tier,much easier to play.
Quote by austhrax
id suggest a no name acoustic,not the cheapest u can find but on the lower tier,much easier to play.

Uh ?

I've a cheap acoustic guitar, it sounds nice and all but it's definitely way harder to play than my friend's Ibanez (which is more expensive ofc).
i take it you're new to guitars. cheap acoustics are almost always harder to play, and most are also hard to keep in tune and sound bad.

http://www.mccabes.com/usedrent.html

Quote by austhrax
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
Well if all you care about is price, then get a Chinese knockoff. If you'd like a guitar you can actually play, head over to a store (GC, Long & McQuade, whatever you have nearby) and try some out. Yamaha and Guild are highly reputable, while Ibanez and Fender are less so. Although, at the end of the day, reputation doesn't matter if you like the sound.
Quote by SonOfPest
Its the Lydian mode; formed in Eastern Arabia when the Persians invaded England.

Quote by Blind In 1 Ear
try the sexolydian scale.
Quote by francesco18
Uh ?

I've a cheap acoustic guitar, it sounds nice and all but it's definitely way harder to play than my friend's Ibanez (which is more expensive ofc).

i can only speak from my experience i have a maton ecw80 wich is a great guitar but i like playing my cheap one more,just because its more expensive doesnt mean the cheap ones arent doing there job