I know somebody has an avatar of this movie. It's an 80s movie based in America I guess, but everybody is Chinese and its all about Chinese prophecy:

*The white main character has long hair and a wife beater and wishes he was Han Solo
*main character has an automatic looking handgun that makes semiauto revolver sound effects.
*the dialogue is gold. "tell me something I don't know" QUALITY.

the person with the avatar has this chinese warlord main villain... SHOOTING LASERS OUT OF HIS MOUTH AND EYEBALLS. They are blue lasers. Sorry for not remembering your name, but...

I really really really need help identifying this movie.

There's a floating head boss that needs to be passed, with the 80s guy shooting him and saying "What? Dont know until you try..." or something like that.

And theirs a guy that looks like Raiden from Mortal Kombat with lightning powers and everything.

Thank you.
wat?
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
big trouble in little china
Self proclaimed prophets are great people...
Quote by genghisgandhi
You're thinking of /PurpleWalez/.

And I though you left for a while?

well I'm moved in and shit, so maybe be back tomorrow after I turn in some applications for dem jobs

BUT I NEED to know what movie this is. /PurpleWalez/, my UGK listening friend... please give me a title when and if you read this.

And anyone else that knows what I'm talking about would be greatly appreciated.
Quote by Fat Lard
well I'm moved in and shit, so maybe be back tomorrow after I turn in some applications for dem jobs

BUT I NEED to know what movie this is. /PurpleWalez/, my UGK listening friend... please give me a title when and if you read this.

And anyone else that knows what I'm talking about would be greatly appreciated.

...big trouble in little china...
Self proclaimed prophets are great people...
Quote by adeliq
big trouble in little china

I am. FOREVER. Grateful to you.

Thank you very much, you have no idea.
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
This movie sounds fucking awesome.

it is and rather funny
Excellent movie.
Kurt Russell and Kim Cattral before she turned to leather.
YA GOTTA HIT IT ON THE ONE
pics of gear updated on profile 11/16/09
It sounds kinda like TOKYO GORE POLICE?? Anyone seen that movie??
Quote by im_with_theband
Your G-string sounds funny?

Thats...

...wait for it...

...what she said

Quote by Pregowski92
people who post spontaneously unfunny, boring cliché comments are made about as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit, on my threads.

good day, sir.
Ive checked it out on the net somewhere, but havent seen the movie, not available locally

Apparently, some dude gets his dick shot off in the movie, and grows a huge penis cannon. You know, Japan.
Quote by im_with_theband
Your G-string sounds funny?

Thats...

...wait for it...

...what she said

Quote by Pregowski92
people who post spontaneously unfunny, boring cliché comments are made about as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit, on my threads.

good day, sir.