Quote by genghisgandhi
He doesn't know it's an adbot!

But this user posted in other threads

THEY'RE GETTING SO SNEAKY!
when i see a title like this i just look at the join date first. if its this month i don't even read it.

i know...coolstorybro
American Circus
Like the White Stripes, RHCP, or Cage the Elephant? Check out mah band!
I think every Jul '11er and Aug '11er have to be treated as such. Regardless if they are or not
I think it is the final solution
"Ladies and gents."

That concludes our tour of the toilets.
Quote by policymap
http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa353/ladd-kate/283125_10150726541255697_875090696_19585655_6303937_n.jpg">pic of me
i'm on the far right. The picture is WAY recent. from the last two weeks

Here's the deal. I am on the bigger side. I have been craving to have this dress now. I love its style and plan to wear it at club. Is it good idea?
Please give me you're advice. Would I look good or not?

you are way too fat but i am gonna buy that dress right now!!!!!!!! glad you posted it
signed,
your favorite poster
Don't get that dress thing. It's hideous.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Somewhere, there is a girl who is clueless that her photograph is being used by adbots and she's being described as fat
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
The Rules Of The Internet State... Tits Or Gtfo
Quote by christfudge
Joe Satriani + Kirk Hammett = Joe Satriani

Quote by Vornik
I got really drunk, dropped some acid and found myself about 12 feet away from a black bear. Though you should know.
Robots don't wear clothes
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard | Gibson SG | Casio PG 380 | Dave Mustaine VMNT | Digitech Whammy | Carvin Legacy head |
Carvin V3 combo | MXR Custom Badass Overdrive | Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Wah | Rocktron Banshee | Ibanez PG Flanger
Mostly young, slightly nerdy, male guitarists love dresses.

This adbot knows his demographic.

EDIT: This user posted a thread advertising a guitar earlier, in which they claimed to have a "crazy Ex-GF pregnant with my kid".
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Aug 18, 2011,
Quote by fail
Somewhere, there is a girl who is clueless that her photograph is being used by adbots and she's being described as fat

I must say, some of these adbots are starting to get me.
Quote by whalepudding
Mostly young, slightly nerdy, male guitarists love dresses.

This adbot knows his demographic.

Damn right, I look sexy in a dress!
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by policymap
As the title states ... my/GF / girl im dating /whatever we are is turning 21 in august ! She honestly is the best girl I have ever dated in my life Ive known her since i was like 19 and we started dating october 2009 she stood by my side thru having a crazy Ex-GF pregnant with my kid and then my daughter passing away when she was born (really ****ed me up mentally) which lead to my GF dealing with alot of my **** (depression, anxiety, ETC; ) ) she also gets me really awesome gifts for bdays xmas etc; She like music very much,i found her guitar is so old.I want to get a new one for her. Has anyone of u have experience with this link removed?I am not familiar with it.what do u think about it? Give me some advice. I need suggestions like $300 max

lol, lesbian adbot.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
We can wear the same dress to Immortal's next concert and everybody will think we're like sisters or shit!!)))!! Olololol

*girlsqueal*
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by policymap
lesbian adbot with bullshit problems selling shit guitars

I love that the author of the adbot took the time to create this story about his gf getting pregnant and shit about dead babies.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
It's hard to say with that picture. Perhaps if you send me some pictures of you with no clothes so I can get a good idea of your body type I'll be able to determine if this dress is right for you or not.
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]