Hi guys, i recorded some new songs. please let me know what you think, and i'll return the favor.

You can listen to them here

the new ones are the first four up there.

thanks!
Last edited by sidvicious182 at Aug 20, 2011,
I really like the vibe you are giving off. Mellow electronic stuff (lounge)

I listened to all four of the songs. And the best two songs are imho the windy instrumental and i just wanted to sleep. The only crit i could say is that sometimes (especially the other songs) sound too mellow if you catch my drift zzzz..zzzzz ;-)

But you are a very good musician and i really enjoyed your songs (i just wanted to sleep !). But they are only good for certain moods, like chillin with your friends on a big red couch with a sip of wine..

Keep up the good work and you might be famous one day ;-) (thats how good i think your music is)

c4c??: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1471754

my stuff is totally the Opposite from yours hahahaha, too much energy :-P

Cheers,
I listened to Faces...

I really liked how the beat of the drums create that tension that flows trough the song.
Nice vocals...
It has some Sigur Ros-esque sound. I really liked it.
You are doing a lot with those 4 sounds.
Been a long since I don't listen to something this entertaining.

Please, have a look on my video, and if you will, leave a comment at it?
Thanks man!
Space Pyramid

My songs
My Band songs

Gear:
Vox PathFinder R15
Epiphone G-400
Accord Strato
Acoustic Guitar
POD HD 300
Boss MT2
Boss CH1
Boss DS1
Tascam US-122 MKII
AT 2020 mic
Woah, I just had to listen to the other things you made, and I LOVED THEM.
Downloaded all. Really nice job man, great songs.
Everyone should listen to this, its pretty good! Youtube those sounds ASAP son!

My songs
My Band songs

Gear:
Vox PathFinder R15
Epiphone G-400
Accord Strato
Acoustic Guitar
POD HD 300
Boss MT2
Boss CH1
Boss DS1
Tascam US-122 MKII
AT 2020 mic
I listened to faces, and honestly, I really loved it. Usually when I listen to something somebody recorded and put on UG, I think it's mediocre. But I liked yours a lot. Two thumbs up.
Wow, this is really unexpected coming from someone whose online name is Sid Vicious lol.

Faces Underneath

I like the overall sound and concept of this song. Your vocals have a good sound, but they're wobbly when you're singing the low pitched verses. Put a little more conviction into them and you'll have a complete sound.

I just wanted to sleep

I'm loving the hip hop influence you have here, and the weird alien vocals sound really cool. I like how everything is so minimalistic without sounding sparse. Love the sax solo.

I think that the guitar may be a little quiet on both tracks.

hope this helps
c4c
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1469290
Very interesting, guy!
I listened to the music "Faces Underneath". Really good work! I like so much the 'atmosphere' of this music!
In my sound system, sometimes the bass was excessive.
But, it's just a detail!
Your work sometimes reminded my Radiohead, Portishead... Good!
Congrats!
Last edited by ruancruz at Aug 20, 2011,
I listened to "The stranger" The distorted tone at the beginning was a little too gross sounding for me, but it only lasted for like 2 seconds and then the awesome guitar clean came in. Your vocals are really nice. I thought the drums could be changed, they didn't seem to sync with the guitar that well. Also

Your vocals are F-ing Awesome!!! One of the most impressive vocal tracks I've heard on UG

- Chris
Too cool for a signature.
Reviewing "Faces Underneath"

Starting off I get "The chain" vibe and started singing along.
ie "Listen to the windblow, Watch the sunrise"

Then comes your vocal melodies, interesting staccato line with a guitar following along.

We are then in the chorus and I really enjoy the effects and the harmonies
quick question are they done with a program or are you natural?

My only crit on this tune is the second chorus it doesn't seem to flow correctly to my ears and that maybe be because of two things either not using the same harmony stack from verse one or because my ears wanted a longer instrumental before them

My FAVORITE part is the instrumental coda just so amazing some melodies are suggestive of bel and sebastions - I fought in a war but not too similar.
I listened to Faces Underneath.

Vocals were good, although at the start of the song I felt that they sounded a bit lifeless, like they needed more reverb or something. The lyrics were well written and interesting.

Guitar parts were well written. My only complaint was the amp buzz right at the end of the song.

Loved the bass at 1:07 or so. Reminiscent of the NES, I'd say

Overall, a nice, chill song

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1473789
Quote by jdalivetube
Reviewing "Faces Underneath"

We are then in the chorus and I really enjoy the effects and the harmonies
quick question are they done with a program or are you natural?

not really sure what you're asking. all guitar effects are done on my amp and then micd, and i sang all the vocal parts.

also, thanks for the crit!