watching the new RHCP video I saw that Flea wasn't using his GK rig and instead was using what I think it is an Acoustic rig? care to confirm forum ?

http://www.mtv.com/videos/red-hot-chili-peppers/682371/the-adventures-of-rain-dance-maggie.jhtml#id=1518071
^ About bloody time. Here's hoping it's not a terrible attempt at recreating it, but stays true to the original.
i dont see the b200h or b600h anywhere. or is that a different division?
Quote by Bass First
Rump, a P-bass delivers a rump in the sound such that, similar to the rump on an African American woman, it is the highlight of the tone.
Quote by summerson1
i dont see the b200h or b600h anywhere. or is that a different division?

This is Acoustic USA, its all MIA, and worlds away from the B200/600 or any of the Acoustic amps you'll normally find at Guitar Center.

Its an attempt to revive the famous 360/361, and I'm drooling over these new ones, but price looks like it'll be pretty ridiculous.
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
The 360/361 pair is advertised at US$5,000.00. Sadly, I doubt they'll sell many of them and so the venture is not long for the world. It is nice to see it back, if only for a while.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
^ That's MSRP at $5000. I'll bet the actual sale price is still quite high though.
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass