I'm getting my first floyd rose guitar soon, and I have to say that I droptune my E string very often.

Which one would be the best for that? I'd like to be able to use floyd more than just "dive-only" and still be able to drop without a problem.

Tremol-no seems to be useable for what I need only in dive mode. Then I've read that using D-tuna slightly detunes the rest of the strings.

So tremsetter then?

I play in D standard and I'd like to drop C sometimes.
You can't do it. You can set your highest tuning to fully floating, then anything below that will have to be dive only. Just the way it is. I have a tremol-no and it works well
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD M-200FM w/Tone Zone + PAF Pro
Ibanez RG7321
Digitech Whammy IV
Digitech GSP1101
Furman M-10 LxE
Peavey 6505
ISP Decimator
On the D-tuna official site theres written that I'd need to either block the floyd or use some stabilizer (??) I just want one device to droptune and still use the bridge.

Tremol-no seems to be pretty cool though. You can drop tune just turning that little screw on the bridge, right? And I'd be able to use "normal" floyd as well.
No. If you detune without the trem being stabilised, it will go out of tune. To change from Standard fully floating to Drop D fully floating you'd have to set it up. Your only option is something like the tremol-no, where you can have it fully floating in standard, and then set it to dive only which will block it and allow you to drop tune.
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD M-200FM w/Tone Zone + PAF Pro
Ibanez RG7321
Digitech Whammy IV
Digitech GSP1101
Furman M-10 LxE
Peavey 6505
ISP Decimator
Yeah, I have a tremol-no, they're really easy to install and really useful. You tune to your standard and then lock one of the screws. You can either lock both for a hard-tail, unlock both for a full floating or unlock one for just diving, and that's the one you can de-tune without sending the whole thing out of whack.

They're good, makes you play your guitar more often, it puts you off playing your Rose guitars if you can't drop tune.

Check out the really bad cheesy product demo videos for tremol-no on youtube.
You can't defy physics. You can't adjust tuning on your floyd rose, and have it stay in tune/level, and get full functionality out of it.

You need separate guitars for separate tunings.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
trololol lolol lolol ho ho ho ho ho
Get the Tremol-no
Schecter Blackjack ATX C-1 FR
Schecter Hellraiser C-7
PRS Custom 24
SX Strat

Peavey 6505+
BUGERA 333XL
Laney LA412 Cab
Marshall AVT100 (Living at my friends place :P )
profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/50412_2218602462_5080_n.jpg
Gear:
Peavey 6505 120W Head
Ibanez Rga32 (FOR SALE)
Laney Lv412a Cab(FOR SALE)
Soon To Get::
Boss DD20
Morley Bad Horsie II
That made me chuckle.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X