I recently purchased a used guitar, which I absolutely love, except for one thing- I can't stand Floyd Rose systems. This one is a "Licensed Floyd". I was wondering if it would be possible to get it removed, and replaced with some other type of bridge, and approximately how expensive that might be?
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
You would be better off just blocking it and tightening the springs in the back as much as possible rather than taking it off and putting a new bridge on.
Blocking them is easier and cheaper - unless you're really having issue with the sound difference cause by it (likely not noticeable at all)
Removing floyds normally leaves a big hole in your guitar - which doesn't look so nice
The only 6 words that can make you a better guitarist:

Learn theory
Practice better
Practice more
Why did you buy the guitar if you can't stand Floyd Rose systems?
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Just get a tremol-no and block it up.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

what dont you like about it?
"It's not about who has the biggest stick, it's about how hard you can swing it"
it's possible but pretty painful to do. just block the trem and take off the arm
1978 Peavey T-40 -> Ampeg Micro-VR - > Ampeg SVT210AV + Ampeg SVT-15E