Poll: Rival!
Poll Options
View poll results: Rival!
Yes! My heart sings when our swords clash!
17 17%
No, just throngs of lessers I step over on my way to the top
45 44%
I am a beautiful black woman who don't need no man.
40 39%
Voters: 102.
Someone to battle against, struggling for an eternity to reach the summit first. Someone who you have vowed to mercilessly crush. Someone over whom you can stand, naked and victorious, once you have destroyed their hopes and dreams!

Pit! Do you have a rival!?

Eh, I guess I should answer my own question. I have someone I see as a rival but I doubt they feel the same way.
Last edited by MakinLattes at Aug 18, 2011,
Jackal58, father of Coagulation
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.

/obligatory

In all seriousness, I used to in 3rd grade.

Not anymore.

EDIT:

Why did you make this thread, delete it, then remake it?
Oh ok. To expand upon my rivalry in 3rd grade, it was a shorter, bullheaded Mexican kid. We actually had "fights" a few times

We're really good friends now.
Last edited by UntilISleep at Aug 18, 2011,
There's this idiot who always tries to get a higher grade then me in school. Scratch that, he makes it his sacred mission to get THE highest grade in class. Somehow in his "genius" mind he believes that he is better then everyone else, if he gets a higher number in his exam score. I never understood the hate for people who study a lot, but this guy is just such a prick, he deserves that and more. Ask him for help? He'll call you a dumb ass and looser. Never shut ups during any lesson, always babbling loudly to himself all sorts of calculations. And if he does get the highest grade, you just look him in the face and he's slowly looking around the class, in a smug, satisfied face.

I've been bullied, teased and annoyed in all sorts of ways, but this kid is the first one in all these years that I genuinely want to punch in the goddamn face. I'm sure it would help him in the long run.
Dammit I wanted to inb4 gary oak

OT: I consider my best friend as a rival, we do similar stuff. It almost always comes down to a competition of who's better
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Quote by ErikLensherr

Lemme know how that works out for you.
All of my rivals are dead. There can be only 1.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I have no rival/nemesis. Maybe if I did I'd be inspired to greatness.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Is this what girls are calling their genitals nowadays?

When stripped of everything else it's all we have left.

Quote by L2112Lif
Problem: I have a rival, and I am a black woman who don't need no man (According to my facebook).

What do I choose?

You gotta stay true to yourself, sistah.
Quote by ErikLensherr

*looks at join date*

Wait a few years
My rival is 6642ratskrad. He's a lil puto.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Yeah. I don't even know why I see her as a rival. I just hate her guts for some unknown reason.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by genghisgandhi
Welcome to womanhood.

I always told myself it would never happen to me.

I have pretty bad cognitive dissonance over it too. Part of me knows there's no rational reason to hate her other than she's a stupid bitch but she just fills me with such contempt. I've never wanted to see someone be shat on by a rhino so badly in my life.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by due 07
Capitalism and Dave Grohl/Foo Fighters.

Why?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
My friend Edd. Over trying to get in the rugby team and who can pull the most chicks/hottest girls. It's a sweet rivalry.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
A little friendly rivalry with my fellow classmates.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by WCPhils
Why?

That varmint is the gay agenda to my Fox News. I can't quite explain it.
Quote by due 07
That varmint is the gay agenda to my Fox News. I can't quite explain it.

At least you admit it makes no sense
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I did, but we drifted apart, he stopped playing music and joined the army instead. I think he's going for officer's training these days.
Surprised no one's said TS yet.
Northern wind take my song up high
To the hall of glory in the sky
So its gates shall greet me open wide
When my time has come to die
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by UntilISleep

this

I don't have a real rival. Must take it out on Gary.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Apparently there is someone on this website named God's Waffle. He's my mortal enemy.

I KNOW WHO YOU ARE GODS WAFFLE AND THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE HIGHLANDER-WAFFLE. FIGHT TO THE DEATH RIGHT NOW!
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!