I bpicked up one of theses in newyork thinking it was awsome for $350. i later found out they sell for about 100. I like how it looks n how it plays< but it dont sound that great. should i upgrade it or just smash it on stage?
I'd upgrade it, you can probably make it sound just fine with some new pickups and pots and stuff. If you like how it plays and looks, don't break it!
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
Quote by LostLegion
Stop double posting you ****

He's posting it in the right forum after being told it was in the wrong one elsewhere, and I know you're aware of that.
So....you buy a 350 dollar guitar and then decide it might be a good idea to smash it? That's a great way to spend 350 dollars...to smash something and make it completely worthless. Great thinking.
well id smash it more to get the anger out about it. N the only reason i would is that it honestly feels dumb to put $100+ more into it if the guitar sucks to start with.
I would contact the seller and try to get my money back. It's obvious you got ripped off.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
i would contact the seller<but I live in wisconsin< and it was bought in New York City
i would contact the seller<but I live in wisconsin< and it was bought in New York City