Hello everybody. I make a page on Facebook (maybe I cant write this here) where you can download albums from 80s for free from MediaFire. So if you like you can join my page and help me make my page better. Please request it to your friends and you also join please. Make your request and downlaod for free.

This is the page **link and directions removed by axemanchris**

So please join and be active memeber of my page

I will like to see this page a lot of people.

Thabnks you all....
Iron Maiden is the best...
my page is on facebook 6 months and people download whatever i puit and they requests
Iron Maiden is the best...
Its still illegal... and facebook could get sued if they supported it... then again... they would pull out the piratebay defense: we didnt mean for people to upload illegal things. We had no control over that.
Understand nothing, in order to learn everything.

Quote by liampje
I can write a coherent tune ... But 3/4? I play rock, not polka.
Call me crazy -

- but why not pay artists for their work?

These days, an album costs $10 to download legally. You can afford it. And if you can't, you can use Spotify and Pandora. But really, you can afford it.
Quote by vampirelazarus
Its still illegal... and facebook could get sued if they supported it... then again... they would pull out the piratebay defense: we didnt mean for people to upload illegal things. We had no control over that.

I think it's rather the fact that facebook doesn't keep track of every guy that registered there.
Quote by Jehannum
I say lock or delete this thread. Why should this forum give advertising space for this guy?

It should be locked. After all, its in the wrong thread anyways.
Understand nothing, in order to learn everything.

Quote by liampje
I can write a coherent tune ... But 3/4? I play rock, not polka.

Thread of the day.

#ethicsFAIL

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.