Page 1 of 3
Apparently a woman in the US is purposefully gaining weight in order to promote self acceptance and to break a world record.

Article

What think, Pit?

‘I'd love to find out if it's humanly possible to reach a ton,’ she said. ‘A previous record holder was 1,600lbs (115 stone) , so I have to be at least that. ‘My next goal is to be 57 stone (800lbs) by the end of the year. ‘At my current rate of growth, I should be 115 stone by age 41 or 42.’ Susanne visits the supermarket once a month with sons Gabriel, 16, and Brendin, 12, and spends up to eight hours filling six trollies. ‘It's like a full day's work,’ said Susanne, who uses a motorised scooter, but astonishingly believes she can stay healthy. She added: ‘The bigger I get, the better I feel. I feel more confident and sexy. Why shouldn't I push the limits and see how fat I can get and stay healthy?’

Personally I think she's being stupid and a selfish ****.
And her sister is actually quite hot.
I go for a waddle

I lost it there.

How is she being selfish? I doubt she'll die before her kids can support themselves. People do insane things for the sake of beauty. Why should she be faulted for having a different aesthetic?
Last edited by MakinLattes at Aug 18, 2011,
I should be 115 stone by age 41 or 42.

Definitely wishful thinking here....
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
All that to promote self acceptance? Don't you think there are bigger problems in the world?
Self acceptance? Being fat and unhealthy should never be promoted you fat nasty trash.

It's funny because she's going to die.

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Aug 18, 2011,
Way to go.

EDIT: Ok, I was just thinking. How ****ing selfish. What is she gets sick, dies, what happens to her children? They're rather young.

And even now, with her alive.. That must just be an embarrasment.
Last edited by TheAbsentOne at Aug 18, 2011,
Quote by genghisgandhi
UK newspapers never miss an opportunity to exploit an American stereotype

That would just be the Daily Mail in general. Probably not the most bias free account, but still.
The facts and figures are what piss me off, not their opinion of it.
Does no one else think her doctor should actually be able to put her in fat rehab? Like they do for drug addicts
Human beings feel best when their skins are tight and embrace their body shape. She's going to die a miserable death and regret every unnecessary morsel as her endocrine system breaks.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by metallica #1
God dammit America

Yes, America (I imagine you just mean the US) celebrates and encourages the 20,000 calorie lifestyle. This is the entire nation's fault: a simple, natural extension of the obesity epidemic there.
^He's from Oregon, at least he's blaming himself too.

And maybe it is America's fault a little bit. She's a product of her environment after all.
Quote by SkepsisMetal
That would just be the Daily Mail in general. Probably not the most bias free account, but still.
The facts and figures are what piss me off, not their opinion of it.
Does no one else think her doctor should actually be able to put her in fat rehab? Like they do for drug addicts

Eating and being fat are legal. They can't force smokers into rehab, so they won't be able to force her either. She's not (directly, it would piss me off if I was her kid though) hurting anyone, just herself.

Her health insurance should threaten her to lose weight though.
Last edited by frankv at Aug 18, 2011,
As someone who is overweight I know first hand about the health risks of being fat. Seriously this woman needs a mental health evaluation.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
Quote by frankv
^He's from Oregon, at least he's blaming himself too.

And maybe it is America's fault a little bit. She's a product of her environment after all.

She's crazy, not a product of her environment. She even cites a movement against the culture she lives in as her reason for doing this, but is too crazy to understand that she can't possibly accomplish her goal in a healthy way.
I'd tap that ಠ_ಠ

With a forklift.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
One day she'll realize she's reached her goal, only to throw her entire life and health away.

That or she'll die of a heart attack.

Quote by jetfuel495
I feel bad for her kids.

All those "yo mama" jokes actually apply now.

Man The Harpooooons!!!!!
Quote by im_with_theband
Your G-string sounds funny?

Thats...

...wait for it...

...what she said

Quote by Pregowski92
people who post spontaneously unfunny, boring cliché comments are made about as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit, on my threads.

good day, sir.

The unemployed mother - who cannot work because of her weight - claims she stays active by doing simple exercises and having regular health checks.

So she affords all this* food how? Welfare, courtesy of the American taxpayer?

What an inconsiderate, resource-wasting cunt.

Breakfast: 6 x eggs scrambled, cooked in butter 468 cals. 1/2 pound bacon 1,168 cals, 4 x potatoes as hash browns 672 cals, 6 x pieces toast with butter 600 cals, 32 ounce cream shake 1,160 cals. Snacking 1 x bag of animal cookies 1,950 cals, 2litre bottle of soft drink 800 cals, 1 x 10.5 ounce bag of barbecue flavour crisps 1,650 cals, 3 x ham and cheese sandwiches 1,576 cals.

Lunch: 3 x beef, bean and green chilli burritos with 1 x cup of sour cream 1,453 cals. Salad (1 head lettuce, 1 cup cherry tomatoes, 1 cup carrots, 1 cucumber, 1/2 cup ranch dressing, bacon bits, 1 cup crumbled cheese, 1 cup chicken 1,479 cals.

Dinner: 12 x filled tacos + 1 x cup sour cream 4,906 cals, 2litre bottle of soda 800 cals, Dessert 8 x scoops vanilla ice cream 2,080 cals, 1 x small pan of brownies 1,200 cals.

Total: 21,962 calories
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
Quote by jetfuel495
I feel bad for her kids.

All those "yo mama" jokes actually apply now.

They momma so fat, when she sit around da house, she sit AROUND da house.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Her momma so fat, her Patronus is a cake
Quote by im_with_theband
Your G-string sounds funny?

Thats...

...wait for it...

...what she said

Quote by Pregowski92
people who post spontaneously unfunny, boring cliché comments are made about as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit, on my threads.

good day, sir.
Quote by im_with_theband
Her momma so fat, her Patronus is a cake

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Strat007
Breakfast: 6 x eggs scrambled, cooked in butter 468 cals. 1/2 pound bacon 1,168 cals, 4 x potatoes as hash browns 672 cals, 6 x pieces toast with butter 600 cals, 32 ounce cream shake 1,160 cals. Snacking 1 x bag of animal cookies 1,950 cals, 2litre bottle of soft drink 800 cals, 1 x 10.5 ounce bag of barbecue flavour crisps 1,650 cals, 3 x ham and cheese sandwiches 1,576 cals.

Lunch: 3 x beef, bean and green chilli burritos with 1 x cup of sour cream 1,453 cals. Salad (1 head lettuce, 1 cup cherry tomatoes, 1 cup carrots, 1 cucumber, 1/2 cup ranch dressing, bacon bits, 1 cup crumbled cheese, 1 cup chicken 1,479 cals.

Dinner: 12 x filled tacos + 1 x cup sour cream 4,906 cals, 2litre bottle of soda 800 cals, Dessert 8 x scoops vanilla ice cream 2,080 cals, 1 x small pan of brownies 1,200 cals.

Total: 21,962 calories

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x67jtMPfdTw&ob=av2e
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Disgusting, obscenely unhealthy, and absurd. If she wants to make a statement she should find another way to make it instead of most likely killing herself.
Music is my refuge.
I can crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness.

How does she shit? Her ass must be sealed shut by her butt cheeks so wouldn't it all just smear around without ever escaping?

Her legs look like fine drapery.
Yo momma so fat, she needs to wear large clothes.
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
Quote by RU Experienced?
How does she shit? Her ass must be sealed shut by her butt cheeks so wouldn't it all just smear around without ever escaping?

Her legs look like fine drapery.

*mental image*

___

Quote by The_Blode
If she's American, why is she being quoted referring to her weight in stone?
That is genuinely disgusting.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Page 1 of 3