Hi. Whenever I sweat I start to itch really badly all over my body but mostly my face. What does it mean and how do i stop it? It's like itchyness to the power of 10. It gets so bad that its almost painful. It's like having dandruff all over my body but without the flakes and I can't live like this anymore and i need to stop it. Somebody please help.
So, uhm..where's the link?
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by WCPhils
You have cancer of the aids, TS.

This.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Go to a doctor...

If it's that unbearable, then its worth having a professional check it out. I think most of us here only play doctors on TV
Like other people said, go to a doctor and preferably a dermatologist.
I'M A COWBOY
I don't know how to break it to ya man, but....

Your aids has HIV.
LtBrenton

Quote by Douglas Adams
The art of flying lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Quote by soulflyV

If I didn't have a mudkip in there, I'd sig that.

http://ltbrenton.wordpress.com My blog. Check it out.

☠ ☠ ☠
i actually used to get this, and i had no idea why because it just came randomly.

then it randomly disappeared
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO