Channel 5 picked it up apparently.

And it's rumoured charlie sheen's gonna be on it. If so, they've got my occasional view.
No idea, but I personally am getting sick of it. All these reality shows really. Big Brother, Survivor, Jersey Shore, etc. Just not, stop already. You want reality go out and get a life, and I'm talking about the people who never miss and episode and live by the damn thing.
Because, Boobs
Quote by CynX
No idea, but I personally am getting sick of it. All these reality shows really. Big Brother, Survivor, Jersey Shore, etc. Just not, stop already. You want reality go out and get a life, and I'm talking about the people who never miss and episode and live by the damn thing.

Survivor is not nearly as bad as the other shows you listed.

I agree with everything else you said though.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
There's actually public security cameras in America, certain city's and streets, that have cameras and it's called "Big Brother"

Quote by WCPhils

Survivor is not nearly as bad as the other shows you listed.

I agree with everything else you said though.

It's not a bad show, Survivor is just getting way to overdone now. Kinda stale, you know? Same with Big Brother. My sister is obsessed with Jersey Shore and I'm so tempted to slap her.
Because, Boobs
Last edited by CynX at Aug 18, 2011,
No Charlie Sheen, fagtastic Jedward are in it though
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

Yeah, Charlie Sheen would have made that show awesome. I could just imagine him slapping someone if they get in his way.
Quote by angusfan16
In soviet Russia, Big Brother watches you!

If intended (1984 reference) I offer you my undying love.