Im looking into buying a amp being I grew tired of my mg15fx. The amp I have just doesnt give me that tone I want. Im into a lot of stuff from nirvana to paramore to slipknot to asking alexandria to pierce the veil. I guess the amp would have to be something that can go from low amount of gain to really high gain and still sound good. I don't want a tube amp so sorry if you were gonna suggest that. I want that amp that can get me any sound I want. I also want something I can play in a band with if I ever decide to join a band so for sure it has to have some power. I also want someting pretty simple too nothing to complicated.
So you want something that sounds great, but isn't tube, something that's versatile as hell but isn't complicated and something that gives at least 5 different tones but has THE sound you want?
Let me guess, you also want it to be great but also really cheap?

You could also request some warm icecream with chocolate chips that taste like strawberries.

For the variety of stuff you want to play, and staying away from tube amps, would probably be a Fender Frontman 212R and a good pedal board. Some other good options would be a Vox VT series amp, or even a Peavey Vypyr, but I'm not sure how 'simple' you are really wanting to keep it. Staying away from tube amps I feel like is really limiting.
"Simple" and "any sound I want" are two attributes that you won't find in a single amp. I'm just going to ignore the last sentence of your post, because, how do I put this? Just suck it up and read the manual; an amp, even a complex one, isn't a rocket ship or anything like that.

Look into the better modellers, Digidesign Eleven, Line6 Vetta, Fractal Audio AxeFx, etc.

Besides that, why no tubes?
Quote by TheQuailman
"Simple" and "any sound I want" are two attributes that you won't find in a single amp. I'm just going to ignore the last sentence of your post, because, how do I put this? Just suck it up and read the manual; an amp, even a complex one, isn't a rocket ship or anything like that.

Look into the better modellers, Digidesign Eleven, Line6 Vetta, Fractal Audio AxeFx, etc.

Besides that, why no tubes?

+1
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
3 words.
not gonna happen.

if you want a lot of versatility and amazing tone, you are gonna have to go tube or look at the very expensive but good modellers like was suggest earlier.

Nirvana and Paramore are still fairly high gain sounds (Paramore's guitarist uses a Mesa Triple Rec) so you could just look into high gain amps and get the sound you want.

Seriously though, you aren't going to be able to find an amp that does what you want that doesn't have tubes or isn't a ridiculously expensive modeller.
PRS SE Torero | Fender MIM Tele | Jackson RR3

Bugera TriRec Infinium | Randall RH50T

Marshall 1960AV

Soundcloud
Band Facebook
i dont mind paying a good amount on it but okay fine since i didnt really get any suggestions the ill go with a tube amp if its neccassary
Quote by anthonyGD
i dont mind paying a good amount on it but okay fine since i didnt really get any suggestions the ill go with a tube amp if its neccassary

How about giving an exact budget?

Still interested why you didn't want tubes in first place.