Page 1 of 2
So my friend decided that people at our school needed to start being more concerned with the welfare of the planet, so she decided to form a club to promote recycling, raise money for green charities, etc. The problem is, the club has a pretty boring name; The Bishop Hartley Environmental Club.

Of course, since I am known to all my friends as a witty, intelligent, all around wonderful guys, I was tasked with coming up with a new name for the club. My first attempt (Club Baby Seals) was unanimously rejected. So I thought I'd ask the bright minds of the Pit for suggestions on what to call the environmental club. Any suggestions?
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

I love you!

Quote by jibran
You live in Australia.

Bill Frisell Group
the wood burners.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Bleeding heart hippie faggots. They can't not say no.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
Quote by afterthewar
Goddammit, I forgot I was asking for serious advice from the Pit.

What's wrong with Peace Tree-ty?

And I vote The Planeteers. Copyrights be damned.
Quote by blake1221
What's wrong with Peace Tree-ty?

And I vote The Planeteers. Copyrights be damned.

Peace Tree-ty I enjoyed. And I might actually ask about using the Planeteers, because that's a pretty sweet name.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

I love you!

Quote by jibran
You live in Australia.

Bill Frisell Group
I don't know a name, but when you are trying to gather money, have a "smile if you masturbate"-slogan.

People will in turn smile and pay you.
DeVillains!
happy tree friends.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Quote by Brandon860
The Planeteers

That is a good one they would need and indian boy though.... Do you have one of those? otherwise you could just call your selves enviromentalists...... or something else like save the planet group..... personally I care more about people then spotted owls.... but you can save whatever you want.
How about NVHTRI.......stands for Non-Vegans Have The Right Idea? Think about it, non-vegans leave the plants alone because they provide oxygen for the world and makes it healthier for everything living in it.
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
Exxon-Mobil
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by afterthewar
My first attempt (Club Baby Seals) was unanimously rejected.

i like that one
Quote by G.Krizzel
The Mourning Woods.

This is winning for me.
I want to read your essays and blogs of the artistic nature!

Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.

- Rene Magritte
Planet Green
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Page 1 of 2