Hey guys/gals,
I am wanting to sell my Orange 412 cabinet, but I am a little stumped on my asking price. I know nowadays when you buy an Orange cab, they come with Vintage 30s. However, when I bought mine, it came with Eminence speakers. It's in great shape, and I had originally wanted $700.00 for it. Is this too much, considering my speakers are Eminence and not V30s?

I believe V30s are more sought after than Eminence, so I can't really price a used Orange 412 with V30s in excellent condition and charge the same for my cab. What do you all think? Your thoughts are welcome! Thanks!

-- St3v0 D3v0
this will only help you so far but there is a 'Look Up' site in my sig that will get you started. If you are not in the US then do a currency conversion to whatever you need.

not everyone is after Vintage 30s believe it or not. What Emi's are in there?
... uh, how old is this orange cab? the ones they sold in america used to come with eminence speakers WAY back in the day
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Last edited by gumbilicious at Aug 18, 2011,
I bought it in 2002 I believe. Not sure what Emi's are in there. I heard in 2001 and 2002 Orange used Eminence speakers. I also heard they did this in the 70s; they would ship the cabs to the US empty and then install the speakers in the US.
yeah, i have seen a couple old ones like that. i didn't know they did that in the early 2000's as well. i don't think that should hurt the value though. if anything it is more rare and unique.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae