HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Try searching for completed listings- you'll see the sort of price they've been selling for recently and you can make your own mind up.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
where can I find completed listings?
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

for specs and options it's a good deal. a new amp with comparable specs would be 2 or 3 times as much.

because it is a carvin resale will be a little lower... but it is like that for many badass amps. try to find an american made amp for less.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Very good deal, i have the head version and its well worth the price, i would recommend a tube change if it still has the stock tubes though. Those things were awful in mine. They should start giving the option to have 6L6 be the stock tube. It makes the amp much more versatile, thats all my opinion though.
Quote by OliOsbourne
where can I find completed listings?

Assuming the US site is set up the same as the UK site, once you've searched for an item you should see various options/categories on the left side of the page. It's in that column, you often have to scroll down the page a little way to see it.

Alternatively, you should have a link somewhere near the top of the page saying something like "Advanced Search Options". Click on that and completed listings will be in there somewhere.

Like I said, that's where it is on the UK site, I know there are a few minor differences with the US site so it may not be exactly the same, but hopefully that's enough to help you find it.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
On the US site, go advanced search -> check "Completed Listings", type in the keywords you want to search for if they're not already there, and search. Green listings are completed transactions, red means no one bought it/won.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
I just checked the completed listings and some dumbass sold a V3 head for $150

anyways, there was no history of the combo so I placed a bid on it.
HILT!

Where's Waldo?