What would you call this scale (assuming there is an official name)?
1 2 3 4# 5 6 7b

Basically it's a Lydian mode with a 7b.

It's also interesting when the 3 is a 3b (sounds similar to an exotic scale).

I was messing around coming up with some interesting phrasings and then narrowed down the notes to a scale that sounds awesome.

However, when I was messing around, I found that omitting the 3rd makes it sound even better.

so it would be
1 2 4# 5 6 7b

So is there a name for this already or do I get first rights at naming it? :P