Hi,
I'm looking for a new amp and I've heard nothing but positive stuff about this amp and I was wondering if this amp is really good or just all hype I play music such as avenged sevenfold and slipknot and my guitar is a schecter synyster standard.

Any good for me?
Do you gig?
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Last edited by kutless999 at Aug 18, 2011,
Oh, well 75 watts might be a little much. Can you play at high volumes where you live?
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Quote by kutless999
Oh, well 75 watts might be a little much. Can you play at high volumes where you live?

yeah I can i have a sound proof room and me and some friends from school are going to meet up and jam.
im stuck between the vypyr 100 and the vypyr 60 tube. its more expensive but is it really a big difference? and i gig
Agile Septor Elite 727
Peavey 6505+
I got the vypyr 75 for use in a college dorm, I can say it does low volumes well but its made to go loud like drummer loud and a bit beyond. Much louder than say a spider 120, the distortion is really awesome for the price and you can get some good sounds out of it for sure. I would recommend it if you play with a drummer, its more bassy than the 30 I have played both.