4 2%
Skullet like good ol' Devy
19 9%
wear small animals in place of hair
35 17%
Voters: 212.
Page 1 of 3

MY EYES!

So I was wondering: if you happened to turn bald, what would you do? Wear a comb-over? A toupé? The awesome skullet?

Or would you rock the dome with pride?

So tell me guys (or girls, we don't discriminate here), how would you deal with the loss of your hair?
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Aug 18, 2011,
I wouldn't go full bald, but I'd keep it cut low.

That's assuming I still have some on the top. If I just have the ring around the end thing I might go bald.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I think just about any hairstyle looks rather bad when a man's been seriously balding. Shaving the rest of it off looks miles better. In most cases anyway. I have a feeling that I wouldn't look too good with no hair.

If I started balding I'd be tempted to go for the Tywin Lannister look (the book version, not the tv show version) - All shaved except for a pair of enormous, bushy golden sideburns.

I already have the sideburns, but I'm hoping to keep my hair too!
The skullet is the only option.

Serious answer: I'd probably just wear a hat all the time, especially if I still have hair on the sides. Goin' bald wasn't part of my plans, though; let's just hope they're not foiled. >_>
If I started to develop male pattern baldness then I'd shave it all off rather than desperately cling to the hair I have left.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
I'd put one of my cats on my head and strut like the pimp I am.

edit: Nevermind. I gave it a test run and we had some balance issues. I'd wear a lovely hat instead.

doubleedit: Tried it with a smaller cat and it went much more smoothly. I think this could work.
Last edited by MakinLattes at Aug 18, 2011,
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd put one of my cats on my heads and strut like the pimp I am.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
I'm voluntarily shaving it off when I become an old lady. None of that grandma-fro shit.

P.S., some guys look hawt bald.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by fail
I'm voluntarily shaving it off when I become an old lady. None of that grandma-fro shit.

P.S., some guys look hawt bald.

Please, fail, contain your orgasms.
I'm pretty sure I'll already suffer from early hair loss due to genetics and because I already have signs of it. And I refuse to have some ugly half head of hair, so if that ever happens, I'm rocking a full balled head.

... Let's just hope it looks good on me.
i'd polish it to a mirror like finish and go stand out near roads when it's sunny to blind drivers
Become a cop and wear the hat all the time.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
I was bald for a short part of my 12 year old year due to unfortunate events. I just rocked it, probably cause I didn't care at that age. I really can't imagine myself being bald now, but if I started to I'd probably just go all Patrick Stewart.
Quote by CoreysMonster

More like
PM me for newts
I'd try and grow a beard and laugh whenever people make the obligatory joke about how all the hair moved from the top of my head to my chin even after i'd heard the joke 9,001 times so I could make them feel good about their sense of humor.

Long run-on sentences make me feel like a poet or some kind of indie songwriter.
I would be one of those middle aged balding guys who hide their baldness by constantly wearing a hat.
Once half of mine was gone, I shaved off the rest. Don't miss it a bit, don't give a rat's ass what anyone thinks, and like how easy it is to stay clean.
Get a hair transplant. Or castrate myself before I start balding so I can retain my hair for the rest of my life.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Quote by institutions
I'd try and grow a beard and laugh whenever people make the obligatory joke about how all the hair moved from the top of my head to my chin even after i'd heard the joke 9,001 times so I could make them feel good about their sense of humor.

Long run-on sentences make me feel like a poet or some kind of indie songwriter.

Jack Kerouac

OT: I'd rock the baldy if that's what had to happen. At the moment though I've been told I have the hair of an angel
I want to read your essays and blogs of the artistic nature!

Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.

- Rene Magritte
Quote by CoreysMonster

GOD YES

Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by SkepsisMetal

I still think he looks exactly the same as he did 30 years ago when he made the Dune movie.

I also think he is one of the most attractive men I have ever seen, no homo.
Quote by Eric_Fail
Get a hair transplant. Or castrate myself before I start balding so I can retain my hair for the rest of my life.

You'd rather have hair than balls?

Fail, that picture is great.
I want to read your essays and blogs of the artistic nature!

Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.

- Rene Magritte
Quote by CoreysMonster
I still think he looks exactly the same as he did 30 years ago when he made the Dune movie.

I also think he is one of the most attractive men I have ever seen, no homo.

Was he born with grey hair?!
Quote by MakinLattes
You'd rather have hair than balls?

No because I'm black so I've been able to rock the bald look for all of my life, but yeah I just wanted to say that castration can prevent balding, I recently learned this and wanted to share the knowledge, to impress people and make myself seem smart.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Quote by Eric_Fail
No because I'm black so I've been able to rock the bald look for all of my life, but yeah I just wanted to say that castration can prevent balding, I recently learned this and wanted to share the knowledge, to impress people and make myself seem smart.

Oh, well, thank you.

To the bolded, I have only this to say:

^Larry David's hair is alpha
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Zoot Allures
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd put one of my cats on my head and strut like the pimp I am.

edit: Nevermind. I gave it a test run and we had some balance issues. I'd wear a lovely hat instead.

doubleedit: Tried it with a smaller cat and it went much more smoothly. I think this could work.

I would go around like this:

or:

Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by Eric_Fail

False:

Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Page 1 of 3