Page 1 of 2
Anybody know of any lesser-known effects manufacturers? my personal favorite is Celestial Effects, hand made pedals out of Hudson, MA. They make some killer pedals like the Capricorn distortion and Scorpio boost, i highly recommend you check them out. any others out there?
I would usually say Zvex, but for a boutique company, they're pretty well known.
I can only listen to so many breakdowns and "spoken word" vocals before I wanna puke.

I find Jennette McCurdy attractive, but Elizabeth Gillies and Debby Ryan much more so.

That's enough, Djent people. We get it.
Himmelstrutz
Sweet Sound
Strymon
Kingsley
Skreddy
Diamond
Dr. Scientist
Catalinbread
Teese

There are tons more but these are the ones that stick out when I think bad ass boutique.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Analogman, Mojohand, JAM, Build Your Own Clone, Stomp under foot, Subdecay
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Electro-Harmonix and ProCoRat are hugely under-rated companies that make excellent pedals. I have the freeze, cathedral (Reverb) and metal muff from EHX and they are simply amazing pedals. Clean sounds with the cathedral are the best i've ever heard. All true bypass too.

Toyroom effects is pretty cool i like thier logo. Alot of the classic boutique companies have gotten alot bigger in the past couple of years.
[Cool Post-N00b of the Pedalboard Thread]
Guitars:Fender Am. Standard Telecaster, Gibson SG
Amp:Fender Blues Jr.
Pedals:EQD Dream Crusher->Polytune->PH-1r->Fulldrive 2->Barber LTD->Catalinbread DLS->CE-3->Strymon El Capistan->EQD Ghost Echo
Maritime Analog and Lizard Leg Effects. My Lizard Leg Flying Dragon (Clean Boost) is beautiful.
lastgrasp art labs.

infanem
Jumping on dat gear sig train.
PRS Hollowbody II / BKP Warpigs
Strandberg OS6T / BKP Aftermath
Strandberg OS7 / Lace Poopsticks
Skervesen Raptor 7FF / BKP Warpigs
Skervesen Raptor 6 NTB / BKP Juggernauts
Hapas Sludge 7 FF / Hapas Leviathan
Anderson Baritom / Motorcity Nuke BKP Sinner Anderson H2+
Warmoth Baritone / BKP Piledriver
Ibanez Rg2120x / BKP Nailbomb

Blackstar ID:Core Beam
the guy who builds the Klon
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Freekish Blues...

But seriously, Xotic Effects aren't super well known, nor are Visual Sound. Blackout Effectors are good too.
Dwarfcraft
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by championguitar
Toyroom effects is pretty cool i like thier logo. Alot of the classic boutique companies have gotten alot bigger in the past couple of years.

+1
I just got my tubescreamer clone from Tim and it siiiiiiiiiiiings!
I make band posters!

Epiphone Special II, Squier Classic Vibe Tele-->
Toyroom Effects Louder-->
Boss SD-1, DD-3, RV-5-->
Line 6 DL4-->
Vox AC15c1
Digitech's mfx units are pretty under-rated.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Quote by kutless999
Digitech's mfx units are pretty under-rated.

There's a difference between lesser known and under-rated. Digitech is much more the latter.
Earthquaker Devices make some wicked pedals. I would also recommend Ghost Effects if you're in the UK.

Greeny23 makes some nice stuff as well under Toyroom FX.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Sonic Crayon, Mellowtone, Keeler, D.B.A, Devi Ever.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Asking this question here is lulz. Its like asking a hipster if they know of any unheard of bands that 'totally rock.'

Quote by Naruto00121
Electro-Harmonix and ProCoRat are hugely under-rated companies that make excellent pedals. I have the freeze, cathedral (Reverb) and metal muff from EHX and they are simply amazing pedals. Clean sounds with the cathedral are the best i've ever heard. All true bypass too.

Seriously? You see 'cool, lesser known' and think EHX and ProCo? EHX is probably the number two most known company besides Boss, and ProCo was huge in its day.

Quote by devi ever

That the only one you can think of?
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by tubetime86
That the only one you can think of?

She isn't one to shamelessly plug...Devi's got pride.

/asskissingforfreepedulz
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Quote by devi ever

beat you to it five.
Jumping on dat gear sig train.
PRS Hollowbody II / BKP Warpigs
Strandberg OS6T / BKP Aftermath
Strandberg OS7 / Lace Poopsticks
Skervesen Raptor 7FF / BKP Warpigs
Skervesen Raptor 6 NTB / BKP Juggernauts
Hapas Sludge 7 FF / Hapas Leviathan
Anderson Baritom / Motorcity Nuke BKP Sinner Anderson H2+
Warmoth Baritone / BKP Piledriver
Ibanez Rg2120x / BKP Nailbomb

Blackstar ID:Core Beam
Quote by Naruto00121

You're joking right? EHX unknown? Almost everyone has a EHX pedal, and they aren't ALL that under-rated. They have a few pedals that are quite versatile, but a lot are rather one-trick ponies or just not really as stellar.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by ragingkitty
They have a few pedals that are quite versatile, but a lot are rather one-trick ponies or just not really as stellar.

They have a lot that are completely untamable ponies too. Ponies that kick you in the chest and then take off through the woods eventually wounding themselves and dying alone in the dark woods scared and alone.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by tubetime86
They have a lot that are completely untamable ponies too. Ponies that kick you in the chest and then take off through the woods eventually wounding themselves and dying alone in the dark woods scared and alone.

This almost made me lol in my cubical.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Pigtronix.
Strauss!
"I am hitting my head against the walls, but the walls are giving way." - Gustav Mahler.

Quote by AeolianWolf
absolutely what will said

Yay, my first compliment!
Boss Effects Pedals, I have their clone of the Behringer uber metal its awesome!

Guitars:
Charvel USA San Dimas | Jackson Matt Tuck Rhoads | Jackson DK2M Dinky | Epiphone Les Paul Custom Midnight | Fender MIM Sunburst Tele

Amp:
Jet City JCA100HDM | Framus CS 2x12
Tym Guitars.

completely hand made in brisbane, australia. He even makes his own enclosures and stuff. I have a russian big muff clone that he made and it's awesome.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Quote by tubetime86
Are you providing the aloe vera to some of those EHX fans?
Welcome to CheaSaleWorld.com Here is designer shoes,fashion clothing and clothing accessories market. CheapSaleWorld.com is based in Kunming City, welcome to visit our office and our relative factories and warehouse.

Cheap Sale World
WMD
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
Emma Electronics make some great distortion pedals and have weird names.

MI audio has some good stuff.

Empress make a great Parametric EQ.
Page 1 of 2