int
75 30%
strength
122 48%
explore
34 13%
Voters: 253.
Page 1 of 4
If anyone is interested in helping me plan/host the battles PM me.
or join scumslip IRC
http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=Scumslip
Ok heres how it works. This is Thrusty Harvester of Innocence.

each day I will post a poll and everyone votes on what the creature does next. It can evolve or use its environment around it to do whatever you guys can think up. The creature will also Come in contact with other creatures (sometimes these creatures will be from other forums. How those creatures react to our yellow creature will be decided by the other forum its from) and how our creature will react to it will be decided by you guys by "vote". and updated by me every day.
You will have the following options when you encounter a creature.
Try to fight it ( if it doesnt defend it will lose a limb.. if it defends it does nothing.)
Try to defend against it ( any attacks it launches do nothing )
Try to eat it (will only work if it has 0 limbs)
Try to communicate with it ( can attempt to send a message to other creature)
Try to Mate with it ( can attempt to produce offspring with creature. wont work if rival creature attacks trys to eat you or defends)
Try to Run
you will also have the following options every day
You can also choose to
Try to Evolve a limb (gains perks)
Try to Evolve intelligence (Intelligence +1 gives your creature more information about the world around it and any rival creatures it encounters for each point it has)
Try to Evolve Size/Strength (strength +1 Damages 1 limb for every point it has in strength per attack)
Try to explore (Random encounter will be RNG'd)

But be careful cause if there are other creatures around that decide to attack while your not defending or attacking your creature will be negatively effected. (getting attacked or eaten without defending vrs a monster will result in loss of limbs If your creature ever loses all its limbs it can be killed by an attack and eaten.)

Day 1. Creature name = yellow
Strength 0
Intelligence 0
limbs 0
So our little yellow blob of primordial goo was just sitting around doing goo stuff when he noticed he wasnt alone.

how does our yellow creature react to the red creature?

day2
The red creature has decided to use its turn and try to evolve a limb. oblivious to the lustful squiggles of its neighborly blob.

After alot of strange noises our creature has merged with the red creature unfortunately for the red cell it was too busy evolving limbs to put up a fight.
yellow creature now looks like this

Day 3
Strength 0
Intelligence 0
limbs1
So our little blob has a limb now. And its been sexually satisfied. But if it doesnt eat something soon IT MIGHT DIE.

day 4
So our creature decided to explore. Its not so good at moving because it doesnt have any legs yet but after doing barrel rolls for a good 12 hours it managed to move like 10 inches away. wich is like the other side of the world in blob distance. It noticed a funny looking blob that it had never seen before standing around. It had to figure out how it was gonna react to this strange creature. The unknown blob looks somewhat dangerous perhaps our little blob should proceed with caution.

What will our blob do?

day5
So thrusty strikes again. Man He sure is lucky. He needs to stop mating with his food every time otherwise hes gonna be a pretty sickly looking blob soon.

Day5.2
Upgrade +1 strength

day 6
Upgrade +1 Intel. It looks mad. Maybe its mad cause its got no arms.

day 7

+1 LIMB

So our dear Thrusty awoke this fine morning to discover a frightening gray beast leaning over him. The creature slowly retreated a few steps away shaking, the spines running down its back rattling together, and spread its wings, making it appear much larger and more menacing than before. Our blob is most concerned by the fact that the creature appears to be smiling at him as it performs it’s unusual dance

DAY 9

HE FINALLY ATE SOMETHING
Rival Creatures
Green creature
http://scum.forumgoo.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=209
Blue creature
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=252471
Pink creature
http://www.iron-edge.co.uk/index.php?topic=6456.0

Other Creatures
http://scum.forumgoo.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=175

Last edited by Coagulation at Aug 19, 2011,
it has limbs, why can't it masturbate?
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Time to get strong as a motherfucker, Thrusty m'boy!
I want to read your essays and blogs of the artistic nature!

Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.

- Rene Magritte
Fuck.

Yes.
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
LIMB! He only has one arm...

He has two. Look at his chest and you can see his other hand it's just hard to see.
Bass is my life.
Quote by Greenday389
He has two. Look at his chest and you can see his other hand it's just hard to see.

HOly shit he DOES have two arms.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
It's funny that he has wings, because he looks as amazingly unaerodynamic as any creature could physically be.

Though, he does have a vortex of interminable suffering in his stomach, so who am I to judge. Let Thrustor continue to **** shit up!
Intelligence. How often in movies/stories/whatever is it that brains that trump strength? All the mother****ing time
RIP Gooze

cats
I say strength. We have expose a weak spot before we try catching up to them in something.

Get strong, the intelligence or limbs.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by mulefish
Intelligence. How often in movies/stories/whatever is it that brains that trump strength? All the mother****ing time

That's only because geeks are the ones who write those! If we get all buff and muscley, we'll get ALL the babe blobs (blabes?). And in the end, that's all that matters.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
That's only because geeks are the ones who write those! If we get all buff and muscley, we'll get ALL the babe blobs (blabes?). And in the end, that's all that matters.

Let me point out why you are wrong:
a) The blue creature has sex slaves, and we don't. It got these from intelligence.
b) All those movies where the alpha guys initially have the girl, and then lose them and our geeky, smart intelligent protagonist wins the girl in the end.

So, yeah buff blob gets the blabes, but smart blob keeps the blabes. Which would you prefer?
RIP Gooze

cats
Quote by mulefish
a) The blue creature has sex slaves, and we don't. It got these from intelligence.
b) All those movies where the alpha guys initially have the girl, and then lose them and our geeky, smart intelligent protagonist wins the girl in the end.

So, yeah buff blob gets the blabes, but smart blob keeps the blabes. Which would you prefer?

we steal blue blob's blabes. duh.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by mulefish

a) Show me one real world geek that has a herrem.
b) Movies are written by geeks, so they favor the geeks. BRAWN FTW!
I couldn't decide between strength and intelligence, so i voted strength. I wish I voted intelligence just because it has less votes.
THRUSTOR: HARVERSTER OF INNOCENCE LIVES!!!!

We should work on strength!
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
We already have one strength, let's just work on that.

Remember what the end goal is people, rape. In the wilderness strength will be best.
Catch the Dragon
Quote by hriday_hazarika
This thread is as terrible as music, which sucks balls.
Quote by Funky_Fresh91
We already have one strength, let's just work on that.

Remember what the end goal is people, rape. In the wilderness strength will be best.

Blue Blob is miles ahead of us then.

Quote by StickyMayhem (TL)
After realizing that his psionic powers could not destroy these now small but still furious creatures, Blue felt like his increasing sexual lust had to be satiated. His tentacles were already hard as rock, every cell in his body wanted to, no, demanded that he would satisfy the unnaturally powerful heat.

The green little beings, not fully aware of this sudden change of mind, proceeded to attack the monstrous demon that had assaulted them. This, however, was their gravest mistake. Blue's most intelligent head gathered all its psionic powers and telekinetically began to float the little green imps into the air, leaving them naked, helpless. He knew what had to be done, he had done it before and he could do it again. He could not fight against it anymore, no, he didn't even want to.

As he floated closer towards his helpless green victims, they started squealing, like pigs who know it's their turn to meet the executioner. At first, Blue took one of his left tentacles and grabbed the youngest of the green herd. He handled the imp with the tip of his tentacle, carefully examining his prey. Then, the tentacle touched what it was looking for. Almost going insane of his lust, he now let his feelings in control of his body and forcefully pushed the tentacle deep into the young imp. The imp screaming of pain and agony, could not fight back. He just had to endure it, however, Blue did not care what happened to his mate and pushed his tentacle deeper and deeper, breaking the body of the imp and leaving a bloody mess on the ground.

More excited than ever before, he then proceeded to grab three more imps, and after seeing what happened to their friend, they started screaming louder, desperately trying to call for someone who would redeem them from their impending assault. Needless to say screaming did not help them. It only made Blue go even more insane. He pushed their tiny legs away, entered them and did what he would to to every single one of them. After filling his victims with his love juice, he'd pick another group of the helplessly floating green imps and ravage them.

After nine hours, he had violated the last of the green creatures, his lust had been finally satiated. He could barely remember what he had done, but now he felt exhausted and fulfilled, it was a great feeling. Looking around him, he saw the remains of those he had abused being dragged away by small green creatures who appeared to be weeping. After the exhausting task, Blue didn't want anything to do with these little creatures and proceeded to hide away to rest. Before falling asleep he noticed a new kind of aura around him. It was an aura of psionic sexual energy.

PS: don't ask me why the imps didn't multiply, I don't know lol.
God damn, that was a good read.

Also, that sucks. I couldn't see intelligence being such an advantage considering where all the blobs started. Who goes from a dimwit to telekinesis in a little over a week?
Catch the Dragon
Quote by hriday_hazarika
This thread is as terrible as music, which sucks balls.
What the hell have you guys created??? We shouldn't be messing with nature like this... Oh god think of the children

+1 for Intelligence
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
It's never gotten any intel. You other pitters like having dumb-ass kids don't you?
But that's America for you
Shit, I wish I'd voted intelligence now. Look at his head, it's tiny.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Intel. Do it.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Isn't there an option for plastic surgery? Cause that is one UGLY mother****er.
I mean, what the **** is up with the random shitty spikes?
Page 1 of 4