Page 1 of 2
please help, my balls really hurt, is it possible that they can twist like this(obviously no real testes in pic, bbut i hope you get the point)?

I hope I'm clear on this
Yes.

Go to a doctor.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Grit through the pain, son. You're just becoming a man.
I want to read your essays and blogs of the artistic nature!

Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.

- Rene Magritte
io my god

i should be me sympathetc, but this reminds me of this kid i know who always somehow gets in shit like ths

holy this is actually th best thread ive seen in a while
*shudder*

Ouch.

You should see a medical doctor, not consult the pit.
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
This thread reminds me of the guy who showed us pictures of his hand asking why he couldn't play guitar.
I can only listen to so many breakdowns and "spoken word" vocals before I wanna puke.

I find Jennette McCurdy attractive, but Elizabeth Gillies and Debby Ryan much more so.

That's enough, Djent people. We get it.

Not laughing because your in pain, laughing because you came to the Pit first.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Glad you took this to the pit first, good on ya'! Also good to see that you're already on your way to having those balls un-twisted .
Glad you're not trying to untwist them yourself. My friend did that, and he lost one.
Quote by piratemetalhead
io my god

i should be me sympathetc, but this reminds me of this kid i know who always somehow gets in shit like ths

holy this is actually th best thread ive seen in a while

you must visit some absolutely terrible threads then.
1978 Peavey T-40 -> Ampeg Micro-VR - > Ampeg SVT210AV + Ampeg SVT-15E
GO TO THE DOCTOR. DO NOT MAKE A THREAD, YOU IDIOT.

*reported*

EDIT: On the other hand, make a thread AFTER it's all sorted out. That's enjoyable.

Quote by genghisgandhi
IF YOU READ THE THREAD YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT HE DID GO TO THE DOCTOR.

Which does not change the fact that threads asking for medical advice are stupid and against the rules.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Last edited by -xCaMRocKx- at Aug 19, 2011,
and thats how OP got the name "twisticle"
Self proclaimed prophets are great people...
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-

*reported*

EDIT: On the other hand, make a thread AFTER it's all sorted out. That's enjoyable.

Which does not change the fact that threads asking for medical advice are stupid and against the rules.

You're a dick. You don't report someone who's balls are tangled. It's like kicking a man when he's down.
Bass is my life.
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-

You really expect him to call a doctor at 1 am for advice easily obtainable online? It's not like he's asking for advice on how to untangle them. He's asking if his hypothesis is correct. And, look at that! He got his advice and went to the doctor! He would have waste 911's time if he called them for advice, and no doctor would answer at 1 in the morning.
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-

*reported*

Page 1 of 2