Page 1 of 3
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20094282-504083.html

one of the victim's fathers defies gag order and has claimed that two will be released, including Damien (the one on death row).

truthfully, all of them need to be let out. but i'm sure it's just a matter of time.

if this happens today, i might literally cry (tears of joy, of course).

hopefully for the final time ...

FREE THE WEST MEMPHIS THREE!

UPDATE:

apparently the deal might allow them to continue to claim innocence.

also, sources say ALL THREE have left the prison to go to the hearing WITH ALL OF THEIR BELONGINGS!

i suspect they may ALL get out today! the hearing's going on right now i believe and the public hearing is in an hour (unless that's 10 and 11 CST which would suck)
^ if casey anthony has managed to remain alive, i'm sure they'll be fine. they'll probably relocate somewhere where there aren't a bunch of dumb redneck christians ruining childrens' lives.
#DTWD
Jail system has gone soft. 3 murderers set free because of corruption. RIP Lady Justice.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Surprising this came up,i read "sound of the beast" a book about heavy metal last night.
Did anyone of you read the article? They're innocent you idiots.
Quote by dann_blood
Jail system has gone soft. 3 murderers set free because of corruption. RIP Lady Justice.

^ clearly someone who has never read anything about the case. why do the parents of the murdered kids themselves claim the WM3 are innocent? you want to explain why none of the DNA at the scene matches them? or why miskelley (with an IQ of 72) gave a coerced confession with FACTUALLY INACCURATE statements that PROVE the police forced him (such as claiming he watched damien rape the boys as this was what police believed happened at the time, although evidence showed later no one was raped)?

how about the stoned guy who came into bojangles, a straight shot from the crime scene, covered in blood and mud looking out of his mind?

and the blood on byers' knife that was a potential match to his son's?

and how about the complete lack of physical evidence tying them to the crime?

there is no opinion here. there is right and wrong. the guys are innocent and there is no way to make up to them the horrors they've suffered at the hands of the dumbass backwards society of west memphis, arkansas. and the corrupt ass judicial system that put them there with evidence tampered with, jury tampering, etc.
#DTWD
Quote by captaincrunk

On the real, who thinks they did it?

no one.
#DTWD
That's great, I'm really happy for them.

Hopefully the third will be set free soon.
Quote by y0d4
Did anyone of you read the article? They're innocent you idiots.

After reading this though:
The three convicted men will admit guilt to the crime, and two will be released with time served, say sources.
Quote by CodeMonk
After reading this though:

if that's the stipulation of the plea agreement, i'd say i did it too!

i'm not gonna stay in jail on the principle that i'm innocent. they know they're innocent, god knows they're innocent. and the court obviously knows they're innocent. if they thought they were ACTUALLY guilty, why would they even release them in the first place?
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
^ clearly someone who has never read anything about the case. why do the parents of the murdered kids themselves claim the WM3 are innocent? you want to explain why none of the DNA at the scene matches them? or why miskelley (with an IQ of 72) gave a coerced confession with FACTUALLY INACCURATE statements that PROVE the police forced him (such as claiming he watched damien rape the boys as this was what police believed happened at the time, although evidence showed later no one was raped)?

how about the stoned guy who came into bojangles, a straight shot from the crime scene, covered in blood and mud looking out of his mind?

and the blood on byers' knife that was a potential match to his son's?

and how about the complete lack of physical evidence tying them to the crime?

there is no opinion here. there is right and wrong. the guys are innocent and there is no way to make up to them the horrors they've suffered at the hands of the dumbass backwards society of west memphis, arkansas. and the corrupt ass judicial system that put them there with evidence tampered with, jury tampering, etc.

Can you not read?

Quote by dann_blood

The kids families were obviously coerced into saying the murderers were innocent. The corrupt police have fudged the DNA collected, and have tampered with evidence to get the murderers off scott-free, as well as fabricating other evidence to deflect from the actual crimes?

Those 3 killers should be taken out the back and shot, and good riddance. Instead they're being let free to murder and rape again.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by dann_blood
Can you not read?

The kids families were obviously coerced into saying the murderers were innocent. The corrupt police have fudged the DNA collected, and have tampered with evidence to get the murderers off scott-free, as well as fabricating other evidence to deflect from the actual crimes?

Those 3 killers should be taken out the back and shot, and good riddance. Instead they're being let free to murder and rape again.

Quote by SeveralSpecies

That's gonna catch on

Quote by Vornik
Quote by primusfan
i got trolled hard.

I wasn't completely sure until the second post.
Quote by primusfan
i got trolled hard.

good show, chap.

I wouldn't be so sure. The second one is obviously trolling, but the first one might not be. Sometimes, I say something stupid, realize it's stupid, and then brush it off as me joking around. I'm on to you dann.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']I wasn't completely sure until the second post.

yeah same. you never know with the australians. most of them probably would say that kind of thing. especially if the wm3 were ethnic.
#DTWD
Guise, not trolling bro, police corruption is alive and well here and it's probably the same in this case over there.

Quote by genghisgandhi
I wouldn't be so sure. The second one is obviously trolling, but the first one might not be. Sometimes, I say something stupid, realize it's stupid, and then brush it off as me joking around. I'm on to you dann.

I fixed your picture for you.
Quote by Vornik
Quote by captaincrunk
I just know dann_blood I guess. I knew he was trolling immediately.

Quote by genghisgandhi
What am I looking at.

My butt. My penis is the censored part.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
HIs vagina.

Quote by Vornik
Someone deserves a k koo stack!
Quote by Vornik
I swear to god I WILL start reporting that image as spam if it's used again!

No longer will it haunt me!

edit: vvvv
Page 1 of 3