Hey guys, I was recently on the forums asking around for an ac15 awhile ago, tried the amp out it was pretty darn good!

Now I'm in need of choosing an amp for me, both are custom classics, not the newer customs w/ greenbacks.

I'm only looking at these amps from my local craigslist.

Ad 1: Vox ac15cc1, w/ Wharfedale, mint condition 350$

Ad 2: Vox ac15cc1, w/ alnico blue, new reverb, 550-600$

As you can see there is a 300$ price difference, and I'm wondering if those price differences would mean alot for what I'm needing to do.. I was think thing of saving the money and buying a dd20/dd5/tap tempo, if I go with ad 1. But I was also thinking about upgrading to a alnico blue. Last option is to buy a new vox ac15c1, with the celestion greenback speaker.

I play worship/hillsong/u2/ambient/post-rock stuff.

I like loud cleans, and by loud, I mean the vox chime at 15 watts is enough, but I like the full potential, ( I can't afford an ac30, nor do I don't want to carry )

My budget is 600$

Leave me your thoughts and suggestions, thank you.
- Schecter C-1 Classic
- Fender Hot Rod Tweed Deluxe
- Crybaby->EBVPJr->TU-2->TS9->OCD->NS-2->DD-20->DL4->RV-5
Okay, but I'm itching about if the extra preamp tube (12ax7) on the newer VOX is worth it?
ac15cc1 has 2.
ac15c1 has 3.
- Schecter C-1 Classic
IIRC the C1's are a little better. Not sure if its the preamp tube or the design or what, but I liked the C1 better, even though I own a CC1.

That Blue will make a huge difference. A $300 difference? Im not really sure. I would probably have to try them out side by side.
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Quote by diceksox1809
IIRC the C1's are a little better. Not sure if its the preamp tube or the design or what, but I liked the C1 better, even though I own a CC1.

That Blue will make a huge difference. A $300 difference? Im not really sure. I would probably have to try them out side by side.

Yeah man, he's asking 550$ he fixed reverb, and a celestions alnico blue speaker.
It's looks like it's in mint condition.

The C1 has greenbacks, and better back design at same price as the used cc1 with alnico.
plus the added pre amp tube.
- Schecter C-1 Classic