wrong forum, take it to the promote your band forum
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Are you really going to say "we're trying to bring something different to the table, trying to stand out" when you have a generic Coheed-esque clean singer, a pseudo-hardcore vocalist, completely unmemorable djent riffs, and to top it all off, a ****ing plural noun as a name?... and as a song title? Have some dignity and some self-awareness, dude...
Hey dude, sorry you don't like it. We'll have some new stuff out that might be more to your liking, but if you dont like it because of the style of music that we are, just keep it to yourself. Thats not very constructive. Also, in no way does our singer sound Coheed-esque.. but ok.
The mix is also really messed up, we're going to put another version up when our producer fixes it, but theres some really pretty lead sections that arent very distinct in the mix. Instead of ragging on us, how about offering something constructive to say.
Quote by Riffmast
wrong forum, take it to the promote your band forum

Reported.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Dude get the stick out of your ass, it was my first time posting here, don't see how I'm harming you, I reposted in another section. Sorry that I replied? Someones butthurt.