Page 1 of 2
I got everything including the 616 and 616 lo-fi and germanium assmaster.

Am taking requests for demo's of any combinations you'd like to see.
Quote by greeny23
make a clone, then demo it.

Sorry. Will have to wait till Malekko releases another reverb.
Hey, I just listened to a PGS demo of the rocket fuzz and it sounds great.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Quote by kutless999
Hey, I just listened to a PGS demo of the rocket fuzz and it sounds great.

Thanks.
and germanium assmaster.

assmaster?
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by VanTheKraut
assmaster?

Barker Assmaster is the name of the pedal.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Last edited by Raijouta at Aug 22, 2011,
919!!!
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
I love that lo-fi so much.

How about a demo of more subtle use of the assmaster with bass? Every demo I check runs straight to broken synth trumpets mode, and, while I love that to death, I'd like to see what else the bad boy can do.
Quote by dullsilver_mike
I love that lo-fi so much.

How about a demo of more subtle use of the assmaster with bass? Every demo I check runs straight to broken synth trumpets mode, and, while I love that to death, I'd like to see what else the bad boy can do.

Good idea. Will definitely get to it and make sure to do more subtle stuff.

Quote by stykerwolf
Chicken into Chicklet

They don't produce those anymore.

Quote by lbj273
919!!!

They don't produce those yet.
If anyone has been watching or is interested in this stuff - I have a crazy few weeks ahead of me with finishing up Silver Rose pre-order production, my band playing a string of Portland shows, and seeing my love for the first time in ever for a week... so I'll be back when things settle down with MOAR DEMOS.
Just so you know devi...
Joining up and advertizing first thing is kinda frowned upon here.
Some of us that have been here awhile are allowed to put a link to our web sites, as long as its guitar/music related, in our signatures. But the ones that are allowed to do that are also the ones that help out others here quite a bit. A lot of them are big smart-asses too

Just so you know.
Don't wanna see you get in any trouble here.

There is this section : https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19
Its a for sale, trade, etc type of thing.
Perhaps ask one of the ops there.

Gear demo announcements are probably cool though. I have no problems with that, but I'm not a mod.

Stay cool.
Last edited by CodeMonk at Aug 23, 2011,
Well, I'd hope that since I'm demoing so many brands of pedals it'd be okay that they happen to be for my gear store as well. If I need to post them somewhere else, and the mods disapprove (or the community), I'll gladly post elsewhere. Not here to ruffle feathers... just trying to help out people interested in hearing what certain pedals sound like... and yeah, trying to get my retail biz started at the same time.
Also, I am trying to spend more time here contributing to other threads with general discussion... just been busy this week with life and stuff... I'm definitely here to hang out as much as I am to demo pedals for people.
I myself have no issues with you doing demos of whatever. But its not my call.
Demoing is cool. Not everyone has a GC or whatever nearby to test pedals.
I see those as VERY useful for a lot of people.

I just don't want to see you get a warning or something worse (Maybe that pic with blue hair got me all hot and bothered ). I like things that go beyond the "norm".

A little more estrogen wouldn't hurt this place either

And I like me some Fuzz. And Delay. And Phase, And Chorus, And Fuzz.
And maybe a pizza too. But minus the fuzz

I have yet to see anyone here say they disapprove of what you are doing.

And avoid The Pit. Its kinda like watching the Pope taking a dump on a bus.
Although sometimes it can be entertaining.
This is UG, I am disappointed no one pointed out ITS A GIRL.

also, I'm liking the demos. seriously
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by Bostonrocks
This is UG, I am disappointed no one pointed out ITS A GIRL.

also, I'm liking the demos. seriously

IT?
Damn, and all this time I thought I was talking to a giraffe with a tattoo of the Eiffel Tower on its neck.

But a G, G, G, GIRL?
Better run and hide. She might have cooties.
Quote by CodeMonk
IT?
Damn, and all this time I thought I was talking to a giraffe with a tattoo of the Eiffel Tower on its neck.

But a G, G, G, GIRL?
Better run and hide. She might have cooties.

I KNOW RIGHT!
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by Bostonrocks
This is UG, I am disappointed no one pointed out SHE'S A GIRL.

I assumed most already knew that

That is actually a great idea.....v

The 'Ultimate Devi Thread' thread
Last edited by 311ZOSOVHJH at Aug 23, 2011,
+1 for the Devi thread.

I even have an idea of *gasp*, making an informative pedal thread (seriously, the pedalboard thread is full of regulars who take as more of a general discussion thread. That's not necessarily a problem, but for the layman looking for pedal advice/info, a general info or question thread should be made. I mean, how often do we get "which OD?" or " Fuzz Face or Big Muff?" threads?)
Quote by greeny23
Maybe we create a Devi thread?

That'd be cool... but once again, these pedal demo's are meant to be for other people's pedals as much as my own.
Quote by JDizzle787
+1 for the Devi thread.

I even have an idea of *gasp*, making an informative pedal thread (seriously, the pedalboard thread is full of regulars who take as more of a general discussion thread. That's not necessarily a problem, but for the layman looking for pedal advice/info, a general info or question thread should be made. I mean, how often do we get "which OD?" or " Fuzz Face or Big Muff?" threads?)

PBT and WTLT are our spam threads.
Be sometimes someone does come in and ask for advice.
Quote by CodeMonk

which always ends badly..
mojostompboxes.com
Quote by CodeMonk

Almost every thread that has like 1,000+ posts becomes a spam thread...
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
+2 on the Devi thread.

Quote by Codemonk
Demoing is cool. Not everyone has a GC or whatever nearby to test pedals.

like me

My closest gc is an hour away.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Last edited by kutless999 at Aug 23, 2011,
Quote by CodeMonk

But, like how there's a "Tube vs. SS vs. Hybrid" with all the info and such, and a lot of newer people to this end of the forum don't know the difference between what an OD does versus a boost, or a distortion vs. a fuzz...

I dunno, I just thought it'd help to have a purely pedal-query based thread. Like, again, nothing against PBT or WTLT, but they have become discussion based threads for a good part. (well, I only mean PBT. I don't look into WTLT often.) I like to come to here to see what's new or cool or what other people recommend for stuff when it comes to pedals, and going to that thread, I usually just stumble in on EE talk, random conversation or occasionally a mention of certain pedals of interest. That's cool and all, but not very helpful to everyone else who isn't a hardcore pedal enthusiast.
Quote by JDizzle787
I dunno, I just thought it'd help to have a purely pedal-query based thread. Like, again, nothing against PBT or WTLT, but they have become discussion based threads for a good part. (well, I only mean PBT. I don't look into WTLT often.) I like to come to here to see what's new or cool or what other people recommend for stuff when it comes to pedals, and going to that thread, I usually just stumble in on EE talk, random conversation or occasionally a mention of certain pedals of interest. That's cool and all, but not very helpful to everyone else who isn't a hardcore pedal enthusiast.

Did you not look on the first page and read our very extensive "informative part"?

Quote by kutless999

My closest gc is an hour away.

my closest GC is a little further than that..

mojostompboxes.com
i dont know what warning is the worst..

ferry?

tolls?

JAPAN?!
mojostompboxes.com
Page 1 of 2