Men want sex, they want a hot partner.

Women? They want some rich guy to take care of them. It doesn't matter if you're fat, ugly, suck at playing guitar, they just want the richest dude they can find.

The women that are bi are the ones to go after. They are the ones that are actually attracted to other people and want to pursue sexual relations.

Moral of story, go hit on the women in the w4w section on Craigslist, you have a better chance at scoring yourself a woman.
Then she can dump you for your hot chick friend. Dating a bi chick only means you have twice the competition.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
Then she can dump you for your hot chick friend. Dating a bi chick only means you have twice the competition.

Psh, have you ever competed against a woman before? You always win.
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

The women that are "bi" are usually stupid bimbos who think it's sexy to make out with other girls when drunk at parties. Seriously, I know very few who actually pursue relationships with other women.

also, reported.
I don't think this is necessarily true for all women...
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Quote by CoreysMonster
The women that are "bi" are usually stupid bimbos who think it's sexy to make out with other girls when drunk at parties. Seriously, I know very few who actually pursue relationships with other women.

also, reported.

what's so stupid about thinking that's sexy.