hi guys. i m new here.
i want some cheap but normal headphones for practise.

my connection
guitar - multi effect processor- headhones
so , do u know anything, that isnt boring, tiring for daily practise?
pls help me
Surely if all you're after is "cheap but normal" headphones, you just need to check out a few stores & buy whatever you can afford? Assuming the equivalent prices match up in my country and yours, that budget should be more than enough to get you a decent set of headphones from any decent store.

Posting here for advice is only really worthwhile if you're looking for something special or have a specific requirement.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
$20 isn't going to get you anything of a particularly great quality, so just get whatever is comfortable. At that price all you can ask for is comfort.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Surely if all you're after is "cheap but normal" headphones, you just need to check out a few stores & buy whatever you can afford? Assuming the equivalent prices match up in my country and yours, that budget should be more than enough to get you a decent set of headphones from any decent store.

Posting here for advice is only really worthwhile if you're looking for something special or have a specific requirement.

of course u r right .
http://www.amazon.co.uk/AKG-K44-Closed-Back-Headphones/dp/B001K3ENEA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1313753745&sr=8-2
does anyone own this?
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-audio/sennheiser-hd-202-ii-headphones/h71115000000000
what do u think about those headphones?
I use the sennheiser hd 202's with my rp355 and they work good for $20 headphones.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Quote by kutless999
I use the sennheiser hd 202's with my rp355 and they work good for $20 headphones.

+1
The 202s are great for the money.
i have some senhausers, and they have treated me great for a long time. they were like $80-$100 though, so its up a level or so from the ones you are looking for, but with everybodys opinion towards them i would definitely go with the senhausers.

as far as that first link, while they look cool, the will probably sound disappointing. i haven't been a fan of AKG
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by beckyjc
+1
The 202s are great for the money.

+2

I also have the 202s and can't complain for the price.
I use them when I practice non-acoustic (which I rarely do nowadays)
thanks, guys.
another question here:
this senheiser is closed headphone, for everyday purpose it will suffer me.
do u know headphones that are semi-opened for 20-35 $?