Wtf is up with Gerard Depardieu!? http://www.gigwise.com/photos/66033/Gerard-Depardieu-Christian-Bale-Movie-Stars-Behaving-Badly

Surely he could have waited another 15 minutes to use the toilet!?

Got me thinking as to who is the best psycho movie star. Think Jack Nicholson takes some beating - there's been plenty of times I've wanted to smash someone's window with a golf club. What about everyone else?
i heard megan fox don't have no manners with the crew. they say hello and she ignores them. there was an article about it, one of the most moronic whinny butthurt things i've ever read.
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Colin Farrell or that australian guy who threw a telephone at somebody.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Christian Bale? He went mental at some guy on set of Terminator: Salvation and also was arrested after an argument with his mother and sister.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Nobody's mentioned Charlie Sheen? Really?
Quote by thePTOD
I love you.

Nobody can beat this man, if you dont know who he is... Shame on you.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Nothing more annoying than pampered Hollywood stars whining about something that dosen't matter.
Quote by Junglie
Nobody's mentioned Charlie Sheen? Really?

Did you read the title? It said "Best". Not the biggest douchebag of the century.
Russell Brand.

He's just as muffed up as his Aldous Snow character.
1 word: winning
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Yeah Charlie Sheen prob
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise